Whats your favorite song off of a disney movie

Boo47

Original Poster
My favorite song is " The Circle Of Life" i love that song and just to everyone my mom sings it even the first part!!!(Gucci65) Well i was just wondering what other peoples favorite song???

-Boo47:lol:

WDWhumanmap

coming from a disney park person and not a movie person i have a though time b/c all my favorites are park songs. but if i had to choose it would be the a tie between the theme to totally minnie and shopping from that movie b/c that movie rules and we are one from the lion king 2 simba's pride as my chooses for cartoon. the live action are deffiently digga dog from 102 dalmations and supergirl from princess diaries.:sohappy:

thinktink99

my favorite song is peter pan you can fly!!!
i love that song also there is a great big beautiful tomorow shineing at the end of everyday-lol

p.s. i love tink!!!
-thinktink99:lol:

Heyyall

Yeah, Zero to Hero was great.
I like Be our Guest too, and under the sea, and...a lot more. This is to hard for me:lol:

BigNorm

I like "Where Nobody Knows My Name" from The Country Bears and "Ugly Bug Ball" from Summer Magic. I also think "Little Black Rain Cloud" is fantastic. My ex and I used to sing that to one another all the time. I still love that one.

I forgot "I'm Still Here (Jim's Theme)" from Treasure Planet. I think it's a great song, Disney or not.

"Part of Your World" from The Little Mermaid. I've never heard a Disney song that I didn't like, but that one is my all-time favorite. Something about it spoke to me when I was younger--you know, that time in your life when you don't feel like you fit in. Great movie, great song. :D

Tenny317

I like the songs from Oliver and Company and I also like Circle of Life from Lion King. I usually like all song from Disney movies. My favorite theme song from a ride is Carosel of Progress and Pirates of the Caribbean. Disney songs always put me in a good mood, I adore them.

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by BeachClub
Everyone seems to forget Hercules...I loved the Zero to Hero song....
:king:

Omg.. I used to love that song.. like obsessed with it. I used to sing it all the time when I was a little kid.. hehe..

But my all time fav would prolly be "A Whole New World"... it's just so beautiful :)

General Grizz

Feed the Birds...
The Age of Not Believing...
With a Flair...
Fortuosity...
Beautiful Beulah...
Be Our Guest...
Circle of Life...

TOO MANY!!

Oh gosh. :D

Too bad these musicals haven't been around since 98, eh?

A Disney movie without music is like a pancake without syrup...flat with no flavor.

I grew up on Disney music, and my children will grow up on it, no matter what bigwig execs think.

SewIn2Disney

Mine is Stangers Like Me, You'll Be In My Heart, and Trashin the Camp, all from Tarzan. Phil Collins is simply amazing.

I also love A Step to Far from the Broadway show, Aida. I know its not a movie, but if you have a chance to see it (or even listen to the soundtrack) do so. Its excellent.

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by Boo47
My favorite song is " The Circle Of Life" i love that song and just to everyone my mom sings it even the first part!!!(Gucci65) Well i was just wondering what other peoples favorite song???

-Boo47:lol:

I am going to just have to say the soundtrack to Little Mermaid. I can't pick one out of there, but I could narrow it down to "Under the Sea" and "Part of that world"

Woody13

When You Wish Upon A Star

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires will come to you

If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do

(Fate is kind, she brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing)

Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you thru
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true

Writer: Leigh Harline; Lyrics: Ned Washington

jodez21

definatly my fav of all time is the second star to the right (the one from return to neverland). the lady that sings it has the nicest voice ever, and it reminds me of disneyworld everytime i hear it. it also makes me wish my childhood never ended. all my life all my friends said how they cant wait till theyre in jr high, highschool, and all that. but i was the one kid who didnt wanna leave elementary!! it was soo carefree, fun, and EASY!! lol!! oh well.... i still have disney...:( :D i also love the splash mountain song!! it puts me in the happiest mood!!!:D im lovin it!!! oh oh and disney sing along songs disney land fun!! hahaha best movie ever!! (its actaully pretty terrible but the tru disney fan would like it!!)

JBoogie

Growing up on Disney, there are just to many! Some of my favorites are:

--I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
--Once Upon a Dream
--Little April Showers (I used to think this song was about me when I was little, since I was born in April)
--A Whole New World
--Kiss the Girl
--Second Star to the Right (from Return to NeverLand)
--I Wanna Be Like You
--Be Our Guest
--Ugly Bug Ball
--The Monkey's Uncle
--Step In Time
--Hawaiin Roller Coaster Ride
--I'm Still Here

Truth be told, I love them all!!!!

JBoogie

I can't believe I forgot Topsy Turvy!!!! This is one of my all time favorites, and a definite contender if someone told me I had to pick a favorite! I can't believe I forgot about it!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom