Whats your favorite shop on Main Street???

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
Whats yor favorite shop located on Main Street??

I love the candy store on the corner....OMG the smells in that store and i also like the store that sells the glass figures and statues.....

what do you like the most???:wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member
I enjoy Main Street Gallery a lot, looking at all the art (wanting to buy most of it :lol: ) Of course the candy store is a very good place :)

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by Kicker
The Barber Shop... home to the infamous Daper Dans.

:sohappy:

Don't forget.....Every Tuesday and Thrusday.....

*** FREE MULLETTS!!! ***

:p :sohappy: :hurl: :p :sohappy: :hurl:

celestia

oh geez, thats a toughie!

at night~ the ice cream parlor or bakery after the fireworks
in the early morning~ definately the bakery
in the afternoon~ the glass shop

does the train station with it's little penny-movies count as a shop? hehe, no, i don't think so, but if so, thats my fav ;)

mandib

hmm thats a hard one! I really like the candy store. The bakery always smells good. The crystal shop is great to look into and the Empourum has everything your looking for! well I lowered it down to 4! lol

Bairstow

Well before it closed the Main Street Magic Shop was by far the coolest store on the strip. Besides the cheap magic tricks you could always go in and check out the cool halloween masks, books, and ghastly little trinckets. Think of the cart outside of the Haunted Mansion with more merchandise and better decor. Oh, and walls.

RandeB

Another vote for the departed Magic Shop.

I skip all the stores, thank goodness.

So of everything there, I'd vote for Casey's!

ToTBellHop

It's tough to pick one, so I will just give my picks for the two best--the Bakery and the Ice Cream Shop...clearly:) ~salivates~ Disneyland has two ice cream shops and a bakery, hehe! 29 days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom