What's your favorite ride?

number1wdwfan

Original Poster
My favorite ride is Splash Mountain. I just think it is the absolute best ride EVER. period. Nothing can ever compare to it. What is your favorite ride, and why?

Also... I wanted to know how many times each of you here have been to WDW! I have been there a total of 10 times, and I'm only thirteen years old!!!!! I LOVE WDW!!!!!

P.S.-- I'm steamboat_kevin's cousin! We went to Disney World together just a month ago, we got back February 13th, 2002! I'm hopefully going back February of next year! :slurp:

X Zoe X

Thats a really tough one....I could never just say one ride! So i'll say a few
Splash Mountain
Thunder mountain
test track
Winnie the Pooh ( Well i think its cool)
it goes on for ever i'll probably just list every ride in all the parks!

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
My favorite ride is Rock N Roller Coaster because it is just the greatest rides in the parks. That is closely followed by Tower of Terror my second favorite ride.

Steamboat_Kevin

Hello Dearest Cousin! :D
My favorite ride is Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin because I am good at it, My high score is 34,000 points. My second is the TTA because it is cool and relaxing!

Rocknrollergrl

Hmm, can anyone guess what my fav ride is??? No?? Well, its Rock n roller coaster! (suprise!!!!) :sohappy:
Second is definately Splash Mountain

Walt148

It's hard for me to pick just one so here is my favorites from each park:
MK - Big Thunder Mountain and CoP
Epcot - Test Track
MGM - Star Tours
Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur and Kali River Rapids

David

My favorite has to be ToT, not just for the ride, which is great, but the grounds, the hotel, the whole atmosphere of the ride.

tmm7899

My favorite is Kilamanjaro Safari, I could ride that all day long and never get bored of it, I think that it is the coolest thing since sliced bread! LOL :)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
MK its those damn Pirates
Epcot Spaceship Earth
MGM RnR Coaster
AK tough to be a bug

Biggest thrill outside the parks, the boat trip from PO Riverside to DTD.

General Grizz

RIDE? Carousel of Progress.

SHOW? Country Bear Jamboree.

I would add Tiki, Dreamflight, and the old EPCOT attractions, but they have sadly gone, yet I am glad that they are now in Heaven and Walt gets to ride the best of the best... :) I hope to ride Horizons the day after I die...then go over to Kitchen Kabaret...aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....and then have lunch with Mr. Disney.

:( We miss you. :(

Nut4Disney

favorite ride/ attraction:

MK - Pirates of the Carribean
Epcot - Spaceship Earth
MGM- TOT
AK - It's tough to be a bug.

I just got back from my 23rd (22 since 1987) trip in Jan., going again in May.

TTA all the way!!!!
It's so relaxing, never has a long line, and you get to see all of Tomorrowland without having to break a sweat (can u say A/C ?)

PotC comes in second, and TOT in 3rd for me.

Brett

Splash Mountain will always be my favorite. It's Disney at it's finest. But one ride I have to ride no matter what is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom