Whats your Favorite Part of MK?

Trizz41999

Original Poster
Whats your favorite section of MK? Mines Adventure land, and Tomorrow land. I like tomorrow land more than anything. the TTA is a good ride and spices up the whole tomorrow land. What do you guys think?

PoohB

I think Tomorrowland is my favorite too. It definately looks the best as a whole when you are walking into it, especially at night when it is all lit up.

Valawen9

I'd have to go with Adventureland because I love POTC and it's in there...second would be Frontierland. Tomorrowland is my least favorite.

DigitalDisney

- Tomorrowland at night is always great (although it would be better with Alien Encounter there)
- The end of Frontierland w/Splash and BTMR is tough to beat
- The overall theming in Adventureland is outstanding

tom32819

my fave part of mk

a little trip down memory lane, id have to say being in the castle forcourt & hearing the intro for MSEP & seeing the lights dim down main street as it approaches, then, the announcement & lights out, only the lights twinkling in the trees in the hub as the blue fairy comes around the corner. maybe someday it will make a second return to wdw.:sohappy:

yoda_5729

I'd probably just say, seeing the castle, that really makes the whole experiance for me......other places though are Fantasyland for it's iconic legendary nature and Tomorrowland at night, as it looks really cool with everything lit up, though I do like Adventure land too.:sohappy:

BigNorm

This is a hard decision to make. I love Frontierland, Adventureland and Tomorrowland all for different reasons. I agree that Tomorrowland at night is amazing, and there's just something about the romanticized Old West settlement that is Frontierland. But honestly how can you beat the Jungle Cruise/Pirates combo that is Adventureland. Like I said, it really is a tough decision.

Steamboat_Kevin

Tomorrowland, I like its attractions the best. Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, the TTA, Carousel of Progress, so many of my favorite attractions all in the same area. Plus, Cosmic Ray's, my favorite counter service in all of WDW.

abe_bb

I'm gonna have to say Tommorrowland...

a - Carousel of Progress - not only one of my personal favorites, but it also somehow enthralled our 5 year old to the point that she wanted to watch the show over and over again. She still has the song memorized.

b - TTA - perfect for a break, and 90% of the time they will just let you stay on it if the little ones fall asleep.

c - Buzz Lightyear - One of my favorite "new" attractions. Not to mention I kick butt at it.

d - Stiches Great Escape is clearly marked so I can't accidentally walk into it. Definitely a plus.

e - Cosmic Ray's is my favorite MK counter service spot.

MagliteL13

I'm kinda partial to Adventureland and Liberty Square. As many times as I've ridden the Jungle Cruise it never gets old. Adventureland--home of the Dole Whip (need I say more?) Liberty Square for two reasons-- Haunted Mansion and all the small details hidden in Liberty Square (Like no bathrooms in Liberty Square (there are exceptions...) and the Liberty Tree).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom