What's your favorite park in WDW and why?

WDWLOYAL1971

Magic Kingdom for me. I love all the different lands and the feeling each one gives me. I have so many beautiful memories there with my children. I totally love that place.:sohappy:

Magicstylerz

Hollywood Studios always used to be my favorite, mainly because of the thrills of ToT and Rocknrolla. But as I've gotten older, I've realized there's just no place like Magic Kingdom. Last week I spent a 17 hr day @ MK (9am to 2am), it was dope! Nowhere else in the world could hold my attention span that long, and i mean NOWHERE :p :sohappy:

jharvey

has to be EPCOT. Dont ask why. I think it started out as a way to annoy my parents who loved MK. I am now able to annoy my son who is a huge DHS fan and wife who is obsessed with MK.

katexo

Magic Kingdom for sure because like everyone else said, its all about the magic! Everything there just seems so perfect and happy. Although Animal Kingdom is a close second.

DisneyDebNJ

Hands down, Epcot, I keep reliving my son's first experience with Illuminations, when he was 3, and now, he's 22! Of course, I need to go to Magic Kingdom to see the castle!! LOL But Epcot, has soooo many wonderful memories for us

DABIGCHEEZ

For me and my son - AK wins here.

For my wife and youngest - of course MK.

For my other daughter - She could not choose between AK, MK, and MGM(Yes I called it that). She just can't choose between all of her baaaaabies( EE, SM,SPLASH, BTMRR, and TOT)

MerlinTheGoat

Used to be Epcot, before they tore down or replaced most of the worthwhile attractions in Future World. Now though, it's still a lovely park with very few things that really interest me (World Showcase is still fun at least).

So Magic Kingdom. As a kid, it was probably the favorite since it had the most attractions that would interest a little 3-9 year old. Later on it would switch to Epcot as i became more interested in just thrills and quirky characters, but now it's back to MK again since Epcot is sort of meh to me. When Fantasyland is done, and smaller-scale retoolings like Tiki Room are fixed, i'm sure i'll adore it even more. Hard to beat the good ol' Magic Kingdom.

For what it's worth, i do have a lot more respect for Animal Kingdom than i did at first after looking past the lack of attractions. It's gorgeously themed with lovely and painstaking attention to detail. If only it had more ride-based attractions and less...ugh..Dinorama...:hurl:

Hollywood Studios is fun, but it's never been a full day park for me. There's a ton of stuff i completely skip and am thoroughly uninterested in. Visually, it depends on the time of day. I like experiencing it at night best. That's when it comes to life. And that's when i visit it. It's probably my least favorite park, despite some very fun and cool attractions (namely, GMR and ToT, not ridden new Star Tours yet).

Pecosburger

Epcot is my favorite park, but a Disney experience always includes MK. For me it defines WDW. On a maybe strange note, what also DEFINES my WDw experience is walking around the the Boardwalk and related hotels. I sit, have a cigar and just love the atmosphere of watching the sun set, walk up to the walway to Epcot and watch ROE.

mickey2008.1

Two ways, with kids, and without. With kids, its DHS. They love the rides, shows, and Fantasmic. Without the kids, its EPCOT. It has the fun in FW, but the food in WS. Its the best of both worlds.

ElvisMickey

EPCOT at WDW. I love the combination of learning, history and culture! However my favorite Disney park over all would have to be Disneyland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom