What's your favorite lounge for drinks and apps? & people watch?

CaptainAmerica

You can't get an adult beverage, but my favorite people watching spot is the second floor of Columbia Harbor House during non-meal time. It gets amazingly quiet up there sometimes. I used to go with my Kindle all the time when we were local passholders.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Outside the Brown Derby at DHS. No reservations, full bar and bar menu plus you can order from the full menu if you like. Great for people watching too! The do TiW discounts as well.

We love the Tambu Lounge at the Poly. Lot's of people around to watch, great bar staff, and great drinks. Lapu Lapu is just our favorite!
Those and just grabbing a Grey Goose Slush from Les Vins kiosk in France and sitting at the fountain.:joyfull:

Otterhead

Best people-watching while drinking: Dawa Bar, in Harambe Village at Animal Kingdom. I would also second the Brown Derby Lounge!
Best apps and comfortable atmosphere: Nomad Lounge at Tiffins
Most fun bar atmosphere: Trader Sam's or Tambu Lounge at Polynesian
Rowdiest/loudest/craziest bar: Rose & Crown Pub indoors after 9pm

21stamps

We love grabbing a Grand Marnier Orange Slush from the same kiosk and people watching as well.
Wait, what? I missed all of this?! I've been doing something wrong! The lines for the France kiosks were the longest when I was at Holidays Around the World, and they've been long when I've been for Food & Wine, so I always skip them. I think I'll try to grow some patience before next Fall. The Grand Marnier Orange Slush sounds like a must! Maybe I'll order both ;)

Disney4family

upload_2016-12-8_17-50-20.jpeg
Slushies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo! The Magic is Endless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):joyfull::hungry:

Simba's Mom

We love the Gurgling Suitcase at OKW. We've had more people start talking to us, maybe because it's so small and friendly. It seems as if people suddenly decide you're their new best friend. We've had some very interesting, one-sided conversations as people tell us about their day, their family, whatever.

rorr4

My favorite people-watching place is the Belle Vue at the Boardwalk. It's always an interesting mix of people/groups inside the bar area, on the patio it is fun to watch the courtyard and boardwalk. While no apps, there are many food options near the lounge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom