What's Your Favorite Disney-related Sitcom Episode?

What Disney-related sitcom episode is your favorite?

• Roseanne: We're Going to Disney World and Disney World War II

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • The Simpsons: Special Edna (a.k.a. Love and Marking)

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Step by Step: We're Going to Disney World I and II

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Full House: The House Meets the Mouse I and II

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • According to Jim: When You Wish to Be a Star I and II

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch: Disneyworld

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Boy Meets World: The Happiest Show On Earth

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Family Matters: We're Going to Disney World I and II

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Vote on your favorite sitcom episode where the cast went to a Disney park (or ship). Try to say why you liked the episode more than the others. Here's the choices:

I have a soft spot for Boy Meets World, I've always liked the show. I think that this episode was very funny, and for the most part, creative. I did find it extremely funny how they had complete access to the backstage area of the Living Seas at anytime they wished...:rolleyes: (After doing Dolphins in Depth and seeing all that, I know that it's really restricted.) But that aside, I can also remember seeing this episode as a kid, and remember the end of that episode where Cory and Tapanga kiss in front of the Fountain of Nations and remebering that I wanted to do that too. :p lol and that moment has stuck with me for whatever reason. Oh well...still waiting for that FoN kiss...

Lennyg512

It would have to be "The Simpsons." That show is great. The episode when they went to Florida was good. Although they never mentioned they were in Epcot. If you looked at the sign, if said EFCOT Center. Still, it was good.

sissa216

I was always so jealous of Michelle- she got to go have her own special party with the characters, and got treated like a princess.
And remember when Danny somehow had all those contacts to ask Vicky to marry him? I wonder how much he paid to have a firework created especially for him that said "marry me vicky" :lol:

DCL

This is something that always comes up between my friends and I. The Roseanne and Step by Step episodes were just on this pask week... and Full House, the week before.

Without a doubt, Boy Meets World is my favorite. Mostly because it is still one of my favorite tv shows... but Cory and Topanga's kiss is a real tear jerker.

The Full House episodes are good too. Since I first saw that, I always hoped that i would get to rub the lamp and be prince for a day, and justhave free reign over all the parks... maybe someday...

Sgt Tibs

I've only seen the Simpsons, Roseanne, and According to Jim episodes. The According To Jim was ok. I especially liked hearing the cruise ship horn play "When You Wish Upon a Star." I've never been on the cruise, and that was amazing. Do they have other tunes as well??

Whenever a show is featured at WDW, I'll watch. Those were the only According to Jim episodes I have ever seen (likewise with Rosey ODonnell, Soap Talk, etc... only when they are at Disney). If they film ANY crappy show at Disney, I'll tune in! :D

How about a Disney Survivor!! That would get my interest!!

Grumpy 70

I had to vote for the Roseanne episode.

I loved the fact that John Goodman spent all of his time in Epcot because he found out that this was the only park that he could drink beer in.

Being a guy and an avid beer drinker I guess I was able to relate to that.

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Originally posted by DivineMadness7
I'd say Full House...

But I've never seen the Simpsons one...and I really want to!

Come to #Disney-central on IRC (see my signature below). Popkidwdw has all of these except the first part of the 2-parter for According to Jim and also the Boy Meets World one. I'm trying to get those 2 and our collection of these sitcoms will be complete (I think). The WDWresortTV website will help you get connected.

I recommend you install Invision right-off-the-bat to access IRC because it will make it as easy as pointing and clicking. When you install it, make sure there are no spaces in the pathname. Here's a link to Invision

surfsupdon

Full House!

Tho the events that happened during the episode would never happen to any real life family in Disney World--except for the Tanners!

But Uncle Jesse singing "A Deam is a Wish Your Heart Makes" with the fireworks in the back, blinking lights in the trees, and the Tanner family all together, even with a proposal, is just so sweet and magical.

Both Family Matters and Step by Step show many usually not featured Resorts and attractions in their storylines, and I like that.

All fun shows, and good shows that illustrate loving families spending quality time together.

downwitheisner

The simpsons one was great. The way they made fun of the sponsorship of rides was great. Electric car ride sponsored by an oil company. Great times!

I saw the first few minutes of the Rosanne one, and all of the Boy Meets World one, and the Full house ones.

Originally posted by DisneyJedi
Come to #Disney-central on IRC (see my signature below). Popkidwdw has all of these except the first part of the 2-parter for According to Jim and also the Boy Meets World one. I'm trying to get those 2 and our collection of these sitcoms will be complete (I think). The WDWresortTV website will help you get connected.

I recommend you install Invision right-off-the-bat to access IRC because it will make it as easy as pointing and clicking. When you install it, make sure there are no spaces in the pathname. Here's a link to Invision

I have the Boy Meets World Episode on my server in #disney-central. Just updating you. Also I'm not sure whether of not the Roseanne Disney Episode (the second one of the two Roseanne's) is back up or not.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I voted for the full house episode, but I really did love the part on roseanne where dan goes to Epcot! That was hilarious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom