What's your favorite Disney collectable?

MotoDisney

Mickey Mouse Citizen Eco Drive watch. Park exclusive. Has a black face with silver Mickey. Love it because I can wear it everday and be with the magic.

Moto

weluvtink

I have a house full of snowglobes, figures, art-you name it. But my most meaningful things are the Mickey and Minnie ceramic figures my sister gave me when the Disney Store first opened. I was in fifth grade. They were the first in my "grown up" collection.

jodilt

My favorite things in my collection would have to be my Big Figures (have 11!) and my 1950's Mickey Mouse Club memorabilia. I also have snowglobes, an entire Mickey kitchen, and too much more to mention....now all I need is a house big enough to put it all in!!!

FairytaleMagic

I have a huge collection of Disney shirts but I have since curbed my enthusiasm because now most shirts aren't THAT unique. They don;t have that certain something. I'm still looking for a GREAY villains shirt with the major villains on it. Or one similar to the Divas convention shirts a few years ago.

SNOWGLOBES! My collection is really small but I'm reallly picky. I only get what I LOVE. Not what looks "okay" or "pretty good". It has to look MAGNIFICENT

Wckd Queen

My collecting passion lies with the Sorcerer. I have the Walt Disney Classics statues, as well as some pewter and ceramic ones. Finances prevented me from buying the stunning Armani Sorcerer (yes, I am cheap :lol: ) I also have several sericells and lithographs of the Sorcerer, along with just about anything else I can get my hands on! The 25th Anniversary celebration yeilded quite a bounty and quite a credit card bill ;) :lol:

But, my two favorite items are things with absolutely no monitary value whatsoever. One is the brochure from my first trip in 1976. The other is a giant red, white and blue ballpoint pen that was a souvenier of that trip. I never used it. I kept it on my desk for years. Then, when I got older, it went in the desk drawer. Now, it resides with my collectables on the top shelf of my closet! :)

I have so many different Disney collections going on it's not even funny! from cheap things like soaps and pens (Just got the Disney Cruise Line pin on this last trip!) to more expensive things like WDCC pieces and sericels. It's hard to pick out one specific item but I guess it would be my Belle Schmid piece. She is in her pink outfit from the Something There scene in BatB and it plays "Something There." This piece is special to me because it was the very first piece I purchased when I started collecting Disney, and Belle will always be my favorite Disney Princess :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom