What's your favorite Disney collectable?

maxime29

Premium Member
Original Poster
Got a Disney collectable that you absolutely love? Available everywhere or a one of a kind piece? Let us know.

Enderikari

Its not my most expensive.. But its definitely my favorite...

I have a giant Point-Of-Purchase Disney DVD display that sat in a Turtles music store. Its about 9 feet high, six spinning boxes capped by a huge mickey head. I use it to display my whole DVD collection (can't fill it up with just Disney DVD's, dont have enough). But, the sides that dont hold DVD's spell Disney, and the other sides that hold the DVD's can be removed to show the scene from several different Disney animated features underneath.

stranger

My sister bought me from e-bay a 1955 Disneyland map and guide book. This thing is precious to look at, but the map in the guidebook is a bit hard to read because it is drawn on a grid and you have to match boxes with the numbers on the grid. It’s funny to look at the development art work for Disneyland in the guidebook because the booklet was printed before Disneyland was completed.

dixiegirl

snowglobes, i've been collecting them for my 3 year old , and for here age she has quite a collection , especially from the share a dream come true parade. and for me i collect the bradford exchange disney plates and pick up at least one when i go down for my trips! oh i almost forgot and ornaments,,, i guess i collect alot of disney stuff!!!!lol

mickeysaver

We collect Stitch. We collect pins, misc Disney figurines (including model sheets, big figs, and Markrita), snowglobes, plush, and of course pins.

We have a pretty good size collection of stuff. We really need a house because there isn't enough room in our apartment to display it all. Maggie

mrtoad

This is a tough one as I have a few favorites.

I need to name a few then I guess.

I have a Fantasia pewter chess set my wife gave to me as a wedding present when we were married. It is one of only 1,500 made.

I also have some figurines that from when I was a kid from the 1970s. We bought them on every trip. The ones that have survived I still love.

Photos, I collect old WDW photos. I love them.

The rest of my stuff I have started selling off. Not all but some. I have watches, records, toys, etc. The only reason I am selling some is we purchased a house and it is pretty much as big as we can go. So the things that we can't find a home in our home I have been selling as I would rather have them go to a good home than rot in my attic. Some I will keep because parting is hard, but others...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Pins, without a doubt. I've only been collecting since October (first pin I bought was an AE one on it's last day :cry: ) but I'm already needing a fourth lanyard. I never trade though.

careship

Let's see now....

I have been collecting bells forever. I have pewter and glass and limited edition ones for all over WDW.

Pins.....OMG don't even get me started between my boys and myself it's just crazy.

Snowglobes....

Mickey any and everything.....

Movies/DVD's

I know there are more things....but can't think of them right now....I have everything in the house boxed up because we are remodeling....

GoofyFan1

As a family we collect Disney pins. Although it can get expensive, it's been a great conversation starter with my 15 yr. old daughter. (Definitely worth the price.) :)

I have a huge Disney collections of disney character Figurines!! I love them so much! I have hade started this collection since i was about 6 i think.... I have... (I am going to count them right now) i think i have 68 disney figurines! My bed is all disney from the catalog... same with my phone and clock and i have bought a picture from the Disney store about 3 years ago called Disney cartoon classics which features disney characters from 1928-1995 , I also have lithographs from lion king ever where plus one lithograph from jungle book and one from beauty and beast enchanted christmas..., Disney lamp too...I Think i just have a Disney collection of bedroom stuff, .... This is kinda cute too... I Recently had knee surgery about 2 months ago and my brother did something Disneyish for me he was crying at school about my leg ( we are close) and so his teacher let him draw a disney light catcher it was really nice... Everyone knows I collect anything Disney I can.... Basically my favorite thing i have are the figurines...

Angie

jojoyner55

We have the Lladro Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (among others). On our first family trip we decided we'd get one each time we went. First trip was Grumpy, second was Doc, third...Discontinued! But a cast member told us they might still have them at the Heritage Shop. Well, they did. We really abused a credit card, but got them all. By the way, the cast member who got them for us and carefully checked each one was great!

masterv

I have a few favorite collectibles actually. I have my Mickey Sorceror Hat, my stuffed Mickey Sorceror, my stuffed taking Stitch, and my two 2003 collectible pens that light up at the various rides and things at the parks.

And of course there are the pictures they take of you when you get inside the parks. My wife and I have several of those in Disney picture frames.

Tim G

My wife collects everything from the Walt Disney Classic Collection, and Walt Disney Collectors Society...

PurpleFigment

Lots-o-stuff

I collect large Disney snowglobes (I have over 100), Walt Disney Classics Colelction (about 50 pieces) and animation cels (I have about 30 Disney ones).

I think I spend more at the shops at WDW than on airfare, park admission, room and food...it's always an expensive trip!

DonaldDuckette

Love collecting everything Disney. My favorites are my ceramic statues- the small inexpensive ones. They used to be everyway, now there so hard to find.
Anyone know what I'm talking about, or know where I can still find them?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom