Whats your favorite cocktail in WDW?

MikeyK72

I love Old Fashions and have also had a good one here and there in WDW namely Belle Vue Room (BR), Mizner's (GFR) and Raglan Road (DS)

I love a good Old Fashioned too. Definitely agree with Belle Vue and Mizner's as serving delicious ones...but really it depends on the bartender. Had a very tasty one at the outdoor lounge at Brown Derby...so good I shot a pic after one sip.
IMG_0105.jpg

ThanksPhoenicians

If you don't know that brand, what neat means or what's on your menu, you should retire...
In all fairness, I didn't see that drink on any other menus while I was there, so it may not have actually been out yet, and someone just jumped the gun and put the new menu out before they were trained, but you're right, Wild Turkey should be known to any bartender. Just pour it in a clean-ish glass and throw it at me and I'm happy.

davictim

The Rosemary and maple Whisky Sour from Ragland Road is one of our favorites! Dickel 12 Tennessee Whisky, crushed rosemary, dark maple syrup, and lemon sour. Yum! (You can see it hiding behind the scallop forest)
WhiskySourRaglandRoad.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Original Poster
Bulleit Rye Manhattan which is another classic around the parks and resorts. Love the Luxardos as well. Some bartenders shake them so it's usually worth asking for it to be stirred (like it should be).View attachment 297058

Love the fancy Luxardo cherries too especially in an Old Fashion.

BTW if you are a Manhattan fan be sure to try the Salted Caramel Manhattan at Mizner's Lounge its a different and delicious new take on a classic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom