whats your best 'land'?

Fun2BFree

Tomorrowland. Nothing beats strolling through Space Mountain's queue, riding the TTA or just sitting on a bench and taking it all in.

Greenlawler

I will say however that if there is the one thing Universal Islands of Adventure has on Disney, is the build up to the rides...the in line entertainment if you will.

doop

My favorite is Frontierland, I think the theming is excellent. They really bring the old west to life very well.

wesTcoastY

-forgive me- but at DL, There is nothing like the ambience of Pirates and New Orleans Square....ESPECIALLY at Night ....then throw Haunted Mansion in the mix.

Shrike

New Orleans Square, and it's not even close. No place else on any Disney property approaches the immersion that NOS provides for me.

The Village of Harambe is outstanding, and the attention to detail ought to be a model for theming across the parks. The Morocco pavillion is also excellent. I just wish there were more to it.

megpeg

Adventureland, hands down. It's simply made of awesome. The entrance bridge alone rocks my socks off.

(It also helps that I'm a bit obsessed with anything even remotely tropical in theming.)

Kadee

It is so hard to choose! Since we always end up in Adventureland or Liberty Square more than any other place in MK, I would have to say those two areas (NO I WILL NOT CHOOSE JUST ONE! :lol: ).

In Epcot, I LOVE the UK pavilion.

In AK, Harambe. It is great!

MGM.....don't really care for much of anything there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom