What's with their early closing??

MissM

Original Poster
Yeah it's hard since I haven't been in so long and I've never seen the IoA park at all. I'd like to try to see both but jeez. There's just no way in that short of a time frame. I almost feel like it's going to be frustrating more then anything since we won't have the time to fully explore the parks and ride what we want. I mean, I'm a WDW pro; I know exactly how to manage my time and juggle my attractions so I see everything I want and more in a small amount of time. But...not going to have that option here. Kinda disappointing I guess.

*shrugs*
-m

Timmay

jesserin said:
wow... out of the 36 posts you have contributed to this site - you have yet to say one thing kind, helpful or anything worth reading. i'm not sure if you misunderstood the meaning of this site - but it was not to fill it with junk and accusations... let's clean up our posts k? :wave: welcome to the boards!

(anyone who questions the validity of that comment please refer to all posts by JT3000)

I did...and you are wrong. Sorry.

If you think someone is out of line and their posts are infalmatory, why stoop to their level??

beyondthepalace

MissM said:
Yeah it's hard since I haven't been in so long and I've never seen the IoA park at all. I'd like to try to see both but jeez. There's just no way in that short of a time frame. I almost feel like it's going to be frustrating more then anything since we won't have the time to fully explore the parks and ride what we want. I mean, I'm a WDW pro; I know exactly how to manage my time and juggle my attractions so I see everything I want and more in a small amount of time. But...not going to have that option here. Kinda disappointing I guess.

*shrugs*
-m

so im guessing spending money for Express Plus is out of the question?

kcnole

I don't think they offer Express Plus anymore. I think the only way to get FotL access is by being a resort guest.

nerdboyrockstar

MissM said:

*shrugs*
-m

You're going for free... you don't want to wake up early. Sounds like a lot of whining to me.

MissM

Original Poster
nerdboyrockstar said:
You're going for free... you don't want to wake up early. Sounds like a lot of whining to me.
Sounds like someone needs to remember the rule you learned in kindergarden: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

There's no reason to be rude, insultive or spoil the boards with that kind of pointless, negative attitude.
-m

CTXRover

kcnole said:
ah, how much extra is the express plus when purchased seperately?

During times that it would be beneficial to actually have the pass, such as all of summer and the holidays, it can get pretty pricey (too pricey if you ask me).

During times when the lines are short enough that there is little need for it, such as the off-season, its affordable. However, during the dates that it is least expensive, the rides at IOA and USF can be walk-ons already, so be careful not to fall into the trap of paying for something you don't need.

Also buyer beware, its not mentioned on the webpage where you actually purchase the passes, but the pass will only let you use it ONE time for EACH attraction it is offered on.

FOR ONE day, ONE park pass it will cost:

$15.00 on the following dates:

5/1 - 5/4, 5/7 - 5/11, 5/14 - 5/17, 8/27 - 9/1, 9/4 - 9/8, 9/10 - 10/6, 10/9 - 10/12, 10/15 - 10/20, 10/22 - 11/19 and 11/26 - 12/16/2006

$20.00 on the following dates:

5/5, 5/12, 5/18, 5/22 - 5/25, 8/20 - 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 10/7 - 10/8, 10/13 - 10/14, 10/21, 11/20 - 11/23, and 12/17 - 12/25/2006

$35.00 on the following dates:
5/6, 5/13, 5/19 - 5/21, 5/26 - 6/19, 6/21 - 6/23, 6/25, 8/6 - 8/19, 9/3, and 11/24 - 11/25/2006.

$40.00 on the following dates:
6/20, 6/24, 6/26 - 8/5, and 12/26 - 12/31/2006.

For a ONE day/TWO park pass it will cost:

$25.00 on the following dates:
5/1 - 5/4, 5/7 - 5/11, 5/14 - 5/17, 8/27 - 9/1, 9/4 - 9/8, 9/10 - 10/6, 10/9 - 10/12, 10/15 - 10/20, 10/22 - 11/19, and 11/26 - 12/16/2006

$35.00 on the following dates:
5/5, 5/12, 5/18, 5/22 - 5/25, 8/20 - 8/26, 9/2, 9/9, 10/7 - 10/8, 10/13 - 10/14, 10/21, 11/20 - 11/23, and 12/17 - 12/25/2006

$50.00 on the following dates:
5/6, 5/13, 5/19 - 5/21, 5/26 - 8/19, 9/3, 11/24 - 11/25 and 12/26 - 12/31/2006.

MSTINKHERBELL01

Visiting Universal/IoA next Fri May 26 for two nights for our son's 8th birthday. I have to admit that he is just like the kids on the Universal commericals ("if I have to hug one more Princess"):lol: .We do WDW 1 or 2x a month and do IoA/Universal 1x or 2x a year. Anyhow, we are staying at HARDROCK for the weekend and are excited :sohappy: . Even as super duper Disney Fans we are anticipating a great trip!

I wish the parks were open a bit later but as someone mentioned having the express pass will help and allot more time to enjoy City Walk or take a ride over to Wdw for a fireworks show.

nerdboyrockstar

MissM said:
Sounds like someone needs to remember the rule you learned in kindergarden: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

There's no reason to be rude, insultive or spoil the boards with that kind of pointless, negative attitude.
-m

Oh I'm the one with the pointless, negative attitude? Read your thread.. lol :wave:

MissM

Original Poster
nerdboyrockstar said:
Oh I'm the one with the pointless, negative attitude?
Yes. Yes you are. The real shame is that you have a misguided belief that you're entitled to be rude which just sours everyone else's experience here. Try a little less hostility. You'll find it gets you much further in life.
-m

nerdboyrockstar

MissM said:
Yes. Yes you are. The real shame is that you have a misguided belief that you're entitled to be rude which just sours everyone else's experience here. Try a little less hostility. You'll find it gets you much further in life.
-m

You should try waking up early and not complaining so much. You'll find it gets you much further in life.

"We're not at Disney. I don't have to be nice to you." - Universal's Horror Make-Up Show

:lol:

MissM

Original Poster
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Hey Miss M....:lookaroun Changing the subject...you going to MNSSHP this year. I know you lucked out last year and went. I remember. :wave:
I definately want to go this year. Hopefully we will. We had the best time last year! It was so much fun and I highly recommend it to anyone. What's better then being in costume at Disney and getting free candy? :lol:
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom