What's with the OC Sheriff's Office Presence on Property?

Comped

Not only that, but they have a substation off Buena Vista Dr behind Saratoga Springs.
I've been told, but never had it confirmed, that several other agencies have offices backstage somewhere - including the RCMP (could be a vestige of when Disney owned their commercial rights, or could be a nice post for their international policing liaison program) and the FBI (mainly due to cheque and credit card fraud as I was told). Could be false, but at least the FBI having folks in the loop would make sense, given that the FBI has a satellite office in Orlando anyway...

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
I've been told, but never had it confirmed, that several other agencies have offices backstage somewhere - including the RCMP (could be a vestige of when Disney owned their commercial rights, or could be a nice post for their international policing liaison program) and the FBI (mainly due to cheque and credit card fraud as I was told). Could be false, but at least the FBI having folks in the loop would make sense, given that the FBI has a satellite office in Orlando anyway...
That would be a negative to both. When the FBI stops by (which is not frequently) they use the WDW security office where they are at if there is not a OCSO facility there. Check and credit card fraud are handled by local agencies.

Comped

That would be a negative to both. When the FBI stops by (which is not frequently) they use the WDW security office where they are at if there is not a OCSO facility there. Check and credit card fraud are handled by local agencies.
Figured as much. Even if that did come from a few LEOs I know.

some other guy

yeah I had a buddy who was semi-CM at one of the Disney Springs joints, and picking him up I'd always see at least a couple of OCSO units floating around

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom