Whats under MK?

Woody13

PhotoDave219 said:
The Utilidors look nowhere near as nice as they do in those photos. Theyre not very well lit and dont smell very good either - especially back in Frontierland/Advetureland under Pecos Bills. Overall, youre not missing anything. Theyre not that cool.
Lest we forget, the utilidors are also the route for the AVAC garbage disposal system. That's the reason for the smell PhotoDave mentioned.

"The sanitation crew works 24 hours per day picking up the garbage and dumping it into the AVAC systems throughout the park. Garbage is literally sucked to a central location for processing.

The AVAC system moves garbage through pipes at 60 miles per hour using compressed air. The system operates at intervals of about every 20 minutes. Depending on where you are when it happens, it sounds as if a tornado is quickly approaching, then passes you by. The system moves the garbage from all points around the park to a central location where it processed and recycling takes place.

The central location for garbage processing is also where floats are stored. On a hot day, it can be pretty strong over there."

http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/MagicKingdom/Secrets/General/Underground.html#AVAC

Steamboat_Kevin

Corrus said:
Kevin, did you know you're in absolute violation, publishing these pics??

This is not a threat, but an advice, if I were you, I would remove them...
Can a moderator please clarify this? (I apologize if I seem to be questioning your judgement, Corrus, but you've told me I should remove them, and two others have told me not to, so I'm really not sure)
If posting these pictures is in fact a violation, I will certainly remove them.
Sorry,
Kevin

PhotoDave219

What i think he means is that Disney is very vigilant in defending its image and the like. Publishing photos of a backstage area is somethign they'd get kinda unhappy about (and they do read these boards). That being said, those photos look like a "sanatized" version of the utilidors, rather than how they really are.

futurepres

Actually, even if the images are distributed in a public setting, the unauthorized distribution of them is therefore a violation.

Images that misrepresent the Company in ways outside of their expressed warranties, liabilities, and regulations can therefore be unauthorized.

If the location of the images, such as the Utilidoors is made for public viewing and photos were allowed, then the images you take can be distributed anywhere. But since this is a backstage area that is shown and used by only certain individuals, the images depicted of this (and other subsequent locations for that matter) are not to be distributed because it can disrupt the image set forth by the Company.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Corrus said:
Kevin, did you know you're in absolute violation, publishing these pics??

This is not a threat, but an advice, if I were you, I would remove them...

LOOK OUT KEVIN!!!!! NO BEHIND YOU!!!!! the disney police are coming to get you......... RUNNNNNNN!

(Local Orlando News) "This just in, a man was caught showing pictures of the corridors under MK today on a internet forum, disney authorities tracked him down, captured him, and punished him to 2 years in Its a Small World as one of those singing kids. which culture he will be placed in is unknown........... more at 10".

sorry, im just in a sacastic mood today, and when i read that, i mean come on, it isnt like we have top secret pics of the pentagon here, plus, like mentioned, ive seen pics of this matter plenty of times.

TheDisneyGirl02

Atta83 said:
Yeah but hopefully with things changing soon under the MK things will go a little bit more smoother. Some ppl need to know how to drive pargos, I saw someone run into something the other day. Also, I saw a wall partially down today in fantasyland that was not there yesterday, does anyone know what this is about.

I know! I sort of miss not almost being hit by a pargo! Oh well! Wow...where was the wall that was down in Fantasyland? Was it by the zoo? That's a crazy area to drive in!

TheDisneyGirl02

EpcotGrl

To add my stupidity to the discussion, have any other CPs/CMs ever gotten utterly lost beneath MK? Those handy signs might as well have been written in Japanese for the help they did us... I blame youthful stupidity :lol:

Testtrack321

If you really want to get technical, yes, you are STILL under violation of copyright and DMCA laws by posting those pictures! :lol:

Tim G

AEfx said:
LMAO...absolute violation of what?

I think you need to read a bit further...they come from a publicly released computer program that showed the "behind the scenes" of the Magic Kingdom.

Hehe, some people get so bent out of shape...omigod! I ripped the tag off the mattress! :)

AEfx
Ehmm... :confused: Don't think I was the one who should have read further, because there was nothing further to read in the original post... :cool:
It's illegal to publish photos of copyrighted software, and by the looks of it, you don't seem to care...

So next time, be nice to people who give friendly advice to other board members... :wave:

Anyway, I just gave him the advice... which he followed...
To me... this is EOD..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom