What's this?

Hula Popper

Original Poster
This is an area North of Haunted Mansion and Tom Sawyer Island on the other side of Floridian way, and just to the west of the Reedy Creek Energy plant.

Are they containers of some kind or something? Seem to have unusual shape, but maybe that's just distortion.

Thanks.

epcotisbest

Looks like trash dumpsters to me. Guess they have to store them somewhere.
Here is another view from bing maps.

C7717E89-9224-4BF6-BF12-A6DB03D60D01.jpeg

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
This is an area North of Haunted Mansion and Tom Sawyer Island on the other side of Floridian way, and just to the west of the Reedy Creek Energy plant.

Are they containers of some kind or something? Seem to have unusual shape, but maybe that's just distortion.

Thanks.
Could that have something to do with fireworks? I dont think those are dumsters. IIRC Magic Kingdom has its own waste processing facility onsite.

epcotisbest

Could that have something to do with fireworks? I dont think those are dumsters. IIRC Magic Kingdom has its own waste processing facility onsite.

OK, I have a new theory. May have something to do with power distribution or backup generators or transformer boxes as a birdseye view shows these things all over the place, behind the scenes. Maybe electrical transformer boxes.

0C522247-8C0F-4F83-B492-CEA4285778F0.png
517FF24A-BCDD-4880-A35D-CF836090DBA1.png

Last edited:

Janir

Looks like trash dumpsters to me. Guess they have to store them somewhere.
Here is another view from bing maps.

View attachment 392281
I have to agree with you, either storage or dumspters.
Being so close to Reedy Creek power, they could be spare transformers storage. I used to work for my local power company, and you'd be surprised at how often a 30 year life transformer blows and needs replacing.

Tank Man

Thanks.
Could this possibly become a new world pavilion announced later (between France and Monaco).
BBB40EAF-B1B9-4C80-A31E-3ACD97FEB308.jpeg

Could this become a Brazilian Pavilion, I want a Switzerland one so we can get the Matterhorn

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom