What's the weather been like?

atterris

Hi Everyone,
I head to the world in the next few weeks and I am wondering what's the weather been like? How hot is it? I've been down in August and September before should I expect it to be too hot too believe? Also what have the crowds been like, is attendance down? Has the pay for four get three for free affected the parks attendance?

disneyny

I was wondering the same thing as we leave in 10 days. We went in August once and it was hotter than blazes with lots of thunderstorms so I think that is what we will prepare for! That site was helpful though- looks like 90's and thunderstorms! :)

Upvote 0

mickeypal1

I am at Disney right now. We have been getting a lot of rain but it is suppose to get better next week. The rain has made the evenings plesant instead of so hot. The crowds are not bad right now because July is considered peak season and there are not any discounts.

Upvote 0

MissM

We've had unusually heavy - and all day - rains for the past week or so. The cloud cover has kept the temps a little below normal. But that's supposed to clear up and put us back in our more typical, summer pattern starting this weekend. Highs in the 90's, a short but heavy thunderstorm in the afternoon, hot, humid and miserable.

It's Florida in summer - heat is pretty much a given.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom