What's the max amount of time you could spend at WDW without getting bored?

Fable McCloud

We spent 11 days in WDW for our wedding/honeymoon, and we weren’t bored at all. Staying longer affords you the luxury of spending a few hours (or less) in parks each day, and even more time exploring the WDW Resort (and if you’re on-site, really taking advantage of your hotel to appreciate the grounds and amenities).

We’ve talked about doing another long trip (10 days or more) to enjoy a less hectic pace. I just don’t think we’d get bored with so much variety in activities, restaurants, etc resort wide .

I agree. We were on our honeymoon for 8 days and I found that it really did give more time for a leisurely pace, and less stress about fitting everything in in a few days. We're planning on a 14 day trip next December, with plenty of time for the inevitable long lines. That way we also have a day for resort hopping to see all the holiday decorations and sights.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
My line of thinking on this is that if my stay is extended, there’s less pressure to see/do all our favorite things in the few days we have.

We could spend the additional time checking out some of the other recreational activities WDW has to offer, or even resort hopping, at least just for dinner/shops/etc.

If I could time travel back to 1989-1992 EPCOT Center I don’t think I would ever get bored. Like. Ever. Literally.

I’m present times, I think I could realistically spend two weeks at WDW without wanting to escape the bubble.

Scooter

7 Nights was perfect...Stayed 10 days once and was got bored. We had done everything we wanted to do and gone everywhere we wanted to go. 2 half days at MK, 2 half days at Epcot, 1 day at Animal Kingdom and 1 day at Hollywood Studios plus 1 day at Disney Springs seem to be perfect for my family. We try not push ourselves but still want to enjoy all that is available. Also: we don't do water parks because we're happy with the Resort pools.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom