What's the latest you have stayed in the Parks.

dash

Original Poster
And was able to get a bus back to your resort. I know they say an hour after park closes but I like to stay late. Will they push us out?

mrg1106

In the Parks
No
The park stays open until the posted time; if MK is open till 3 for example, they'll kick everyone out. Rules are rules.

Phonedave

They start to sweep the park from back to front.

Rides will shut down at closing, but some stores will stay open for longer(Emporuium in MK and Mouse Gear in EPCOT for example). CM's will begin to "herd" people towards the exit. They will not permit people to backtrack and wander around. As people move towards the exit they will "shut down" and clear various parts of the park. If you are one of the last people in an area, they will "remind" you that the park is closed and please move towards the exit.

And the last bus is roughly an hour after the park closes.

-dave

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I once walked out of the MK turnstiles at 3:43 AM. The park had EMH until 3, I lingered in the Emporium for a bit, and then took some pictures of the castle for awhile.

rsoxguy

2 a.m.
Honestly though, I feel half dead when I stay so late. We usually enter early, so anything past midnight gets a little hardcore.

BringMeTheHoriz

A little after 3am at the MK for me. But I don't stay on the property that often to take advantage of it.

My favorite time to be at the parks is in the summer when they're open to 1am normally. All the visitors go back to their hotels after the fireworks and the place just feels empty. I'll admit I'm slightly sensitized to the "magic," but being at the MK between 10 and 1am always makes for a magical experience for me

mousetime

We have pictures in front of the castle with clock at 3:15am, we were never asked to head to the exit.This was on Dec 30 we stopped did some shopping stopped in the candy store our daughters watched them at the candy store in MK make cotton candy for that morning,bought a mickey watch at the Emporium,ask the cm if they chased anybody out he said as long as people are shopping the won't shut down.

Disney Dawg88

My favorite time to be at the parks is in the summer when they're open to 1am normally. All the visitors go back to their hotels after the fireworks and the place just feels empty. I'll admit I'm slightly sensitized to the "magic," but being at the MK between 10 and 1am always makes for a magical experience for me

I agree with you 100%

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom