What's the first thing you do?

RozFan

When I first get to WDW and check-in the first thing I do is visit the little boys room. :eek:

Every trip I must ride TTA and the Tea Cups.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Go to bed and sleep !

With a 10 hour flight from the UK (plus delays), its usually around 7-8pm by the time we arrive at our room ( allowing for the 5hr time difference our body clocks are working at midnight) so we go to bed, have a good sleep followed by a good breakfast and then attack the parks

Badger Brent

We usually take the first day and relax at the pool go out to eat and get a good nights sleep. We have driven down the last three times and the 20+ hour drive tends to wipe you out. What we save in airfare we spend on our trip.

Katherine

I always get really excited(and hyper) and then we check-in and then we always hit MAGIC KINGDOM first thing! I love Mk cause I think it's the most "disney" out of all the parks, it just gets me in the spirit!:D :sohappy: :p :kiss: :sohappy:

Bagheera

Usually, we get in, have some lunch at Olivia's or at Downtown Disney, then do some grocery shopping. Our room is usually ready by then, so we move in. Depending on how we feel, we either rest by the pool or in the room, then have a nice, low-key dinner.

Of course, now that we've got APs, we won't feel bad if that low-key dinner is in a park, and then hang out for the fireworks!

:D

3IAlienKid

The LAST park to visit on every trip is MK. I love all the other parks, but MK is really what WDW is all about, so it's nice to have that be the climax to each trip.

DanielJ

The first thing i do when i arrive at WDW is head to the old "Golf Ball" :) at Epcot and then off to Test track.

As for the last thing well i too go to MK and check out old Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and i know this sounds a bit korny but just before i leave the park i walk down main street and get to the end and look back at the castle on the other end of main street and think to me self "laters, see ya next year" (yes i'm weird lol) :hammer:

Daniel :)

cymbaldiva

You're not weird at all Daniel! I do it too....in fact, DH usually ends up half-dragging me out as I am gazing back longingly at the Castle...:)

Big Pooh

quote by happy snapper
If it were my good lady the first thing she does when she goes ANYWHERE is visit the loo. Damn annoying when your at the head of the Q at park opening.

Hiya...Today was a good day for me, my daughter's b-day party was today, and then I came home and read your post. :) Thank you. Sounds just like my ex.:animwink: I'm laughing so hard, it's taking me forever to type this post. :lol: :D

Cheers:wave:

asp1968

Usually the day I arrive, I go to DTD that night and tour the resort I'm staying at. Then it starts, depending on how many days I'm staying I usually do MK, Epcot, MGM and AK.

MinnieFan

The first thing we always do is head to Magic Kingdom. As we enter the park we stop and "smell". Oh that Main Street USA smell. Nothing better. I usually grab my husbands hand and we head to the TTA. Then we smile and say over and over, I can't believe we are really here! After we stay on the ride for the 2nd time, food is next and that means Liberty Tree:)

dreamer

Last week we went to the pool until our room was ready -- it took 3 hours. I enjoyed the Stormalong slide as much as most of the slides at BBeach. Then unpacked. My wife went to Publix. The kids watched one of the zillion different disney channels. Then we walked over to the Boardwalk to eat at Spoodles.

We also found some hidden Mickeys.

Big Al's Gal

Alrighty.. this will take a minute..
First my big sis (One Lil Spark) and I get all excited when we see the big gates.. *about this time when I was little we had the Disney Radio Station on, where Jiminy Cricket told you to pickup trash at WDW.. Anyone know if this still comes on??*

Then we find our room, go throw our stuff on the beds,then head to Epcot and hit SpaceshipEarth. Its always absolutely perfect riding up the incline at the beggining just thinking, "Wow.. im at Disney..:sohappy: "

Then we ride a few more rides, the head back to the food court at our resort.
Then the next day we hit MGM, then the next day we spend the whole day at MK..

*NE 1 else just getting a bunch of fuzzy memories falshing back into your heads while reading/writing these??:D

Have a nice day:-D
-Caroline

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom