What's the Exact Time of Day a Special becomes Available?

fngoofy

Original Poster
Hello,
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

So,
We are seasoned WDW vacationers. We usually take advantage of the free dining special each year, but this year is a little different, we aren't as flexible in our travel window.

Via www.mousesavers.com I know when the special historically goes on sale and this year it looks like it will be Monday, 4/23.

My question is, will it be available at 12:01 am Eastern time (late Sunday night)? If not, then what time do they become available.

Also,
Not that I think that it matters with this one, BUT when I see on www.mousesavers.com that they have a special that is available to Disney Visa Card Holders, how does that work? I have one, but I've never seen on Disney's booking sight any specials announced just for them. How do you know about and then book specials that are for Disney Visa folks.

Again, thanks in advance for any info on the availability time for discounts.

Last edited:

LeighM

There was one year, the promotion wasn't released for booking until after 1am. I remember this because I stayed up late to get free dining at Riverside. It wasn't there at 1am and soon after I fell asleep. I woke up at 4am and the promotion was there. It was too late for me to get free dining at Riverside because they were all taken (I was able to get it a few weeks later though). I've used the Disney Visa discount a few times, the most recent being last month. I always see those posted on FB groups before I get an email from Disney Visa. You have to call to book those - for me, it's never been available as an option online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom