Whats the best thing to do at Disneyland?

bandtrumpet

Hi I am going to DL for the first time since I was 2. I think that i am going for 2 or 3 days in the summer and offsight. I would be greatfull if anyone would give me tips, hints, or tell me what to do to get the best out of my stay.
Thank You!

gail228

2 best

For classics- the best hands down attraction at Disneyland is Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride is more exciting than at WDW.

For new rides- try Indiana Jones. The ride is similar to Dinosaur, but much cooler!

Also- Califonia Adventure still runs the Main Street Electrical Parade!

Upvote 0

Nicole

Well my favorite DL attraction is the Storybookland Canal Boats but I'm a bit of a geek.

You might have better luck asking this in the Disneyland forum - I know I haven't been to DL since 1995 and my memories are hazy.

Upvote 0

dflye

Make sure you check out the California Adventure park that is adjacent to the original Disneyland, so get the multi-park pass for your stay! CA has a mish-mash of attractions that will remind you of Epcot and the Studios, including several rides that are duplicates.

A lot of the attractions in CA are not in WDW, so definitely check those out if you have the time.

As to DL itself, there are a lot of attractions in common that are virtually identical, some that are better, some that are worse, and some that are unique to DL.

Make a reservation at the Blue Bayou ahead of time, if you can, it can be a very nice meal for a couple if you get a good table. There aren't a lot of sit-down dining choices in DL, and you have to venture out to the adjacent Disney hotels for some of the character meals, etc.

Even if you don't plan ahead, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom