What's the best quick service restaurant at Epcot?

Hockey89

We found their food to be extremely salty. Almost to the point of inedible for us. We do not use a great deal of salt when cooking and many restaurants tend to go overboard with it.
I run into this with friend who doesn't cook with salt... Everything is salty when we eat out... No it is properly seasoned... Having eaten at that place no less than 30 times, I've never notice anything close to being salty

jaklgreen

I run into this with friend who doesn't cook with salt... Everything is salty when we eat out... No it is properly seasoned... Having eaten at that place no less than 30 times, I've never notice anything close to being salty
We use salt, but a normal amount of it. Most places that we eat are just fine. But this was one instance was over salted. Some chefs are just heavy handed with the salt. Salt is supposed to bring out the flavor of the food, you should not actually taste the salt.

ynahtebwdw

I agree with Tangierine cafe (unless you're a particularly picky eater and don't enjoy food from different cuisines) and Sunshine Seasons. The only quick service we have had issues with in Epcot is Katsura grill in the Japan pavilion. The sushi is OK (nothing to write home about) but other menu items we have found to be extremely dry or extremely bland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom