Whats something you love about WDW that many people don't like?

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
I really enjoy the transportation system (including the busses). Most of my friends would rather drive to the parks when we stay on property, but I enjoy riding the bus. I think it adds to the magic to hear the different music on the bus and to hear the birthday announcements over the loudspeaker and having the occasional talkative bus driver who tells jokes or trivia during the ride. :)

1stWDW96'

From what I experienced during my last visit I would say I absolutely love abandoning contact to the world outside. I still carried my phone but only for two purposes, It's my camera and I used the Disney app. Other than that I would leave it in my room and keep emergency contact numbers in my wallet. I absolutely love diving head first into WDW and escaping reality.

danyoung56

This works really well on those 20 minute thunderboomers that Florida has every summer afternoon. Everyone races back to their hotel. If you just wait it out in a store somewhere, you'll have about a quarter of the crowd you had previously!

awheartsdw

I love all of the people-the sheer volume of so many people being in one place at the same time. We were in DW over Christmas/New Year's several years ago and while I could tell my husband was getting agitated at the full sea of people, I relished in it. I love watching what they do, how they act, the meltdowns and arguments, the happy faces, listening for accents or discernible characteristics that may give away where they're from. I could be absolutely happy sitting on a bench with a Mickey bar and spending my time people watching.

Kat326

Mission Space

Needs a strong update but it was unique and quite immersive, I thought. Probably because I took notice and made sure I stared straight ahead throughout so I didn't throw up :D

Same!! I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a little kid, so M:S was the closest thing. :') (I remember riding it when if first opened and there was just one version, it was more intense then too!) Though I can't compare it to Horizons, I never got to ride it since it closed when I was only 8.

My family also thinks that CoP is way too cheesy, but it's one of my faves.

Rlandrigan

Thanks y'all - it's really refreshing seeing a bunch of happy memories instead of grumping about whatever thing that ail's you. I love the buses at night, driving back to the hotel with a sleepin munchkin on my lap, or my kids playing on a phone with 3-5 other kids, all crowded around the same small screen, each face lit up like fairylight. I love the smell of the fumes around tommorowland speedway, and the folks you talk to in line. And each trip, first day, we ride It's a Small World, and no matter how grumpy, how tired, that song becomes a happy moment - if you can't love that ride....just go home:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom