whats going where 20K leagues under the sea used to be?????????????

bmousekid720

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone knows what they are putting in the recently cleared 20K under the sea area? hopefully not another wasteful meet and greet area. I hope they put a good ride there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
bmousekid720 said:
Just wondering if anyone knows what they are putting in the recently cleared 20K under the sea area? hopefully not another wasteful meet and greet area. I hope they put a good ride there.

Yup meet and greet for the time being at least.

DisneySaint

Lol, what I love is at the bottom of this page when I opened the thread, I see this:

June 30: 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea "finally wrapped" orlpassholder WDW Parks News and Rumors 127 7th September 2004 11:03
20k Leagues Under the Sea DME WDW Parks General Discussion 0 25th January 2004 14:37
20k leagues under the sea? bigbadwolf WDW Parks General Discussion 13 28th November 2003 00:48
20K Leagues under the Sea mkymaus WDW Parks General Discussion 14 21st May 2003 20:31
20k Leagues Under the Sea CmdrTostada Animation, Motion Pictures, TV, Video and DVD 2 29th May 2002 09:00

But, hey, I miss the ride, too. :hammer:

CoffeeJedi

bmousekid720 said:
Indianna Jones Adventure

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
bhg469 said:
a meet and greet in exchanged for my boyhood memories :rolleyes: sounds fair
id say so!!

hey, i wonder if there will be a hidden tribute or something (ie: horizons logo in M:S) maybe they could have pooh get eaten by a giant squid right before break................

dont squids eat pooh anyway as a source of food, or are they planktin or algea eaters?

bhg469

jmaxwell007 said:
id say so!!

hey, i wonder if there will be a hidden tribute or something (ie: horizons logo in M:S) maybe they could have pooh get eaten by a giant squid right before break................

dont squids eat pooh anyway as a source of food, or are they planktin or algea eaters?

:lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
marni1971 said:
Don`t start THAT again! :lol:

Twas the first thing I thought when I saw all the question marks....weve been Jaydarknighted.........and even more so since its this individuals first post.....

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
hakunamatata said:
Twas the first thing I thought when I saw all the question marks....weve been Jaydarknighted.........and even more so since its this individuals first post.....

bmousekid - welcome. Don`t worry - I`m sure you will get an explanation after a few more posts. :animwink:

Lynx04

I think we should at least point out that the MnG will only take up a small portion of the area. Disney can easly add a new attraction next to it or behind it. I think for the next 2 to 3 years don't expect anything to be announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom