What's Disney at your home?

DisneyBride94

Original Poster
As much as we are Disney nuts at home... I'm just curious what kinds of Dinsney merchandise can be found everyday in your homes... Our love of Disney spills over in our surroundings here...

Most obviously:

Our boys' room... Hunter's bed and Parker's crib bedding are from the Best of Mickey Collection... I couldn't find matching Disney crib and full-sized bedding...so I bought extra King sheets and had my mother-in-law sew Parker's crib stuff, along with matching curtains for their room.

In Parker's crib he has several Mickey Mouses of different sizes from very small to as big as he is... Lightening McQueen stuffed toy, Nemo, Winnie the Pooh, and one of the 3 Little Pigs...

Hunter has Mickey, Bambi, Lightening McQueen, and Easter Mickey...

Both have the trhow pillows of Mickey's ears and glove...

Hunter has a Disney logo fleece blanket that my MIL made him several years ago... Parker has a small Mickey & Friends fleece blanket MIL also made. Parker has a vintage Mickey pillow case that belonged to my DH when he was a child...

They have a best of Mickey scatter rug... I have the wall hooks, too, that I have not yet put up because we have to repaint that room... also have Mickey wall borders... Even my kids names are spelled out in wooden letters in Mickey's colors...I painted them myself.

Summer has a Disney princess quilt my MIL made her... (we'll not mention the Dora the Explorer Pillow case)... Minnie Mouse, Pooh Bear, and Figment on her bed... A cinderella pillow... Cinderella's Coach/Cindy Doll w/Prince Charming... Another castle with small Belle/Cindy/Snow White figures... A Mickey tote bag (for our trips to WDW). An Ariel costume... several dresses with Disney princesses on them... Princess Pull Ups (for overnight use... Parker has the lightening mcqueen ones, too, and Nemo swim diapers)...

Today I foudn a small plastic Goofy Pirate figurine in my laundry... lol...

I keep finding my daughter's Pooh & Friend hair bands all over the house (PIglet, Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger) as she tends to play with them and leave the about...

On a wrought iron hook in my kitchen I have hanging 6 pairs of mouse ears... I have a Mickey Mouse waffle iron... a Mickey mouse can opener... I had a cookie jar, but sadly, it broke...

Of course we have lots of movies...

DH has more Disney shirts than any of us... but all of us have two sets of matching outfits (one bought last year, one bought this year) for the family. LOL.

I've got a Disney baby sling with Minnie Mouse on it...

Summer's sandals are Tinkerbell light up ones....all the kids have had Disney shoes with Micke/Minnie or princesses...

I don't know...Disney just seems all over the house! I bet most of you have even more than we do!!!:hammer:

figment1985

Wow you have a lot of stuff !

I wish I had more, I know I'll have a TONNNN more after this trip in september.. because I saved a lot of money for sovuneirs (sp?).

Right now I have mr. figment who sleeps in bed with me.. (little old for stuff animals??? NEVER! lol)

I have a great shirt that says "I like my boyfriend, but I love Mickey" (got it in downtown disney)

And then I have a big disney scrapbook on display

k.snappx16

all i know is in my room i have a steamboat willie mickey that sits on my bed. other than that its toys like most people.

:king: K Snapp

Tigger1988

I think the better question is what ISN'T Disney in my house?. :lol: Name it, we most likely have it somewhere around here.

KnK

Bathrooms - Disney hand towels

Kitchen - Mickey Bobble Head on top of Fridge. Tons of Disney magnets on fridge (my favorite is the monerail that says three phases including one in Spanish). Tea towel on the stove. Castle pad of paper on the Fridge.We bring home a Disney glass each year.

Dining Room - Martini glass and shaker ( or it's in the freezer!)

Living Room - Disney Vacation Box (Box we put weekly vacation money in. Sits right on top of the TV.) Disney Picture Frame with Hoop de Do family picture.

My husband gets a golf shirt every year. So he has about 10 different shirts (he's only been 10 times).

Car - Bumper Sticker and various mickey head depending on season.

Bedroom 1 - Mickey head shaped candle. Mickey Visor and Hat as wall decor.

Bedroom 2 - Vaious disney toys we have brought home over the years.

Scrap books, home videos.....that's all I can think of right now!

col

i have the main park centre pieces on my wall and i have MK,AK and epcot in wooden frames and i decorated the wooden frames with coloured glitter glue and on the top and bottom border it has magic kingdom, animal kingdom and epcot.

i have a small case in my room which has most of the stuff from my trip in it like the pluto straw from my frozen lemonade from harambe market, my new years hat and horn from epcot -its sort of a disney stuff case and i always open it when im in a mood or i want to be reminded of disney i open the case and think of what its like there. also in my case is a usa today xmas day newspaper (fri-sun/monday).

in my wardrobe on the top shelf i have my big wooden disney scrapbook, my gold happiest celebration on earth photo album, mickeys philar magic christmas tree ornament (cant wait to put that on the tree at xmas), disney shampoos and soaps, resort cups. in my scrapbook it has everything from my holiday my EMH wristbands,park ticket,room key,photo pass key, receipts, notes from the room, park maps, pictures, guides, etc.

im also going to put on my wall my ride photos -so i can get more to add to the collection.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom