What you going to be for Halloween??

iheartdisney91

/\ that dress looks like the makings of a great costume. I really liked the book Wicked, BTW.

thank you so much! it means alot! and i too loved the book, you must see the show it will blow you away.
i have other pics of my dress if anyone is interested just ask in this thread.

EPCOT.nut

/\ Would love to see it when it is finished! I am not too big on shows like plays and broadway but that is one book that I might actually enjoy seeing interpreted on stage.

iheartdisney91

/\ Would love to see it when it is finished! I am not too big on shows like plays and broadway but that is one book that I might actually enjoy seeing interpreted on stage.

the show is very different! you could always go onto youtube abd watch some clips to get a taste of it.

and yes i'll post the finished dress, prolly around halloween i have the bodice all most finished i just need to sew it to the skirt and get more material to make the cape
but thanks for your interest!

Disney_Freak429

Sweet

the show is very different! you could always go onto youtube abd watch some clips to get a taste of it.

and yes i'll post the finished dress, prolly around halloween i have the bodice all most finished i just need to sew it to the skirt and get more material to make the cape
but thanks for your interest!
I would also like to see it when its done. I love Wicked and the dress is very Elphaba. I wish you were going to be at MNSSHP on the 30th so I could see you in it live but I will settle for pics. I am sure you will make a great Elphaba.

iheartdisney91

aww thanks sooo much! i too wish i were going.. but i will deff hve pictures up around halloween, and i'll be green too! i need to get Chromacake (its what they use in the show!) i love wicked! haah i used a picture of idina menzel who was wearing the dress for a model so i hope i did it justice.... so far =]
thanks for your kind words! you are too kind! =]

kennyj29

I can't get my husband to go all out, you know the type, but what we did was wear jerseys from our favorite sports teams and you know what when four people do that in one family, it didn't look too bad!

Thessair

The dress looks great. I'd love to see the finished project. It's always nice to see Wicked fans out and about.

There was an awesome Elphaba at Dragon*Con last weekend. Sorry the pics of the dress aren't more clear, my camera isn't exactly the best. :D

elphie-dc.jpg

As for me and Halloween, I have no clue. I started work on a Biker Scout before the no face covering rule went into effect for MNSSHP, but in the last few years I've just gone casual. Most likely I'll just do that again this time.

iheartdisney91

omg haha thats one of my internet friends! haha omg!
but yes i will post my dress. thanks for your interest and compliments. im glad yall like it because i never made any type of clothing NEVER! so im glad how it came out. and im glad yall like it!

Thessair

omg haha thats one of my internet friends! haha omg!
but yes i will post my dress. thanks for your interest and compliments. im glad yall like it because i never made any type of clothing EVER! so im glad how it came out. and im glad yall like it!

Well, tell her she's an absolutely amazing Elphaba. :D

Cmdr_Crimson

Although I'm going to MNSSHP until 2008 I have a few costumes from doing cosplay at Anime Conventions. So Next Year I will be going 2 times first night as Edward Elric and on the second party I go to will be a State Alchemist both from the Anime Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm surprised I haven't seen any cosplayers on the past few times I've gone..Except the time when they Had Sora, Donald & Goofy in their Kingdom Hearts outfits.

blackerbys17

Im going as Mike Wusoski or however its spelled. Last year i went as Sully!

May I ask where you found an adult Mike Wusoski costume? My little one wants to be Sulley so my older son is going to be Mike but he's 12 and finding a Mike costume for him is not easy. Any help would be great!

So far, I think I'm going as Boo and DH, who hates to dress up, will probably just wear a white t-shirt, jeans and a hard hat with the monsters inc. logo on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom