What you going to be for Halloween??

Yoop33

Original Poster
For the past couple years we have planned on being Peter Pan and Tink. The GF is so tiny she would be a perfect Tink. There are plenty of sites out there that sell these costumes and are actually pretty nice!! The only thing is that the Peter costume is a little tight in areas. lol
What are you guys going to be????

yensidtlaw1969

I shall be reprising my role as Captain Jack Sparrow for the September 14th Not So Scary Halloween Party. This is the first time I've worn my costume to the park, however. See avatar for photo :D. My little sister will be going as Mulan, and my parents said they are still working out their costumes, which pretty much means they'll be buying Mickey ears when we walk in the park and they'll say they're Mousketeers :hammer:. I can't wait!

-Yensidtlaw1969

Yoop33

Original Poster
my parents said they are still working out their costumes, which pretty much means they'll be buying Mickey ears when we walk in the park and they'll say they're Mousketeers :hammer:. I can't wait!

-Yensidtlaw1969

lol Those Cheaters :ROFLOL:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For the past couple years we have planned on being Peter Pan and Tink. The GF is so tiny she would be a perfect Tink. There are plenty of sites out there that sell these costumes and are actually pretty nice!! The only thing is that the Peter costume is a little tight in areas. lol

I think you are a little too muscle bound to be a good Peter Pan (just going by your avatar)

(Besides, I don't think you can have a girlfriend AND be Peter :shrug: )

Any guy that's willing to wear tights for his girl is a real man.

EPCOT.nut

I hope you are not talking about MNSSHP! :eek:

Those costumes are more for private halloween parties. Real private. :lol:

Disney_Freak429

ture lol. It doesn't look that bad really but it does say "out of stock" so I think you may be out of luck. I don't know what I would do since if I go (on the 30th) it will be my first MNSSHP so I want to have a costume but I don't have that much money so I have to think.

EPCOT.nut

ture lol. It doesn't look that bad really but it does say "out of stock" so I think you may be out of luck. I don't know what I would do since if I go (on the 30th) it will be my first MNSSHP so I want to have a costume but I don't have that much money so I have to think.

Black Jeans

White Shirt

An Eyepatch

A Bandana

:ROFLOL:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
LOL Thats what im talking about. hehe
Heres a link to the costume too!!! They also have a pretty elaborate Jack Sparrow costume too.
http://www.scavengeinc.com/male-elf-costume-male-peter-pan-costume-p-4917.html
Peter Pan never looked like THAT.:eek:

Just be sure and wear a cup, or buy the pants 4 sizes too big!
Or get a smock that goes to your knees.

Or all of the above. :lol:

Disney_Freak429

I wasn't thinking THAT cheap lol. I have a pirate shirt I wore for P&PP in Jan. but doing the whole pirateish thing again seems like a bit sad since I have been there already for P&PP.

Yoop33

Original Poster
Talk about putting the Peter in Peter Pan. :lookaroun

:D

:lol:
Now that is funny!!! haha

I would defiantly not where that where kids would be... but there are some pretty "hot and heavy" parties out here in Tampa not to mention Halloween costume contests!!!

And I thought Peter did kinda look like that?? Just a little shorter. :D :D

EPCOT.nut

I would defiantly not where that where kids would be... but there are some pretty "hot and heavy" parties out here in Tampa not to mention Halloween costume contests!!!

Yes all of this is in jest but you and your little hot mama would look really cute in those costumes! I hope you both have a lot of fun...just not toooo much...;)

My gf and I did Peter and Tink a few years ago...My tunic went to about the knees...it had matching tights and a hat...the costume was a big hit. The gf bought her costume from the Disney Store...she's REALLY tiny and the adult costume barely fit.

I want to dress up, but I'm going with my mom (jooooyyyyy) and she refuses to dress up. We'll see what happens

EPCOT.nut

I want to dress up, but I'm going with my mom (jooooyyyyy) and she refuses to dress up. We'll see what happens

Well, if you Mom won't dress up she is technically going as your Mom. You could wear one of those hats with the propeller on top and go as her kid.

OK that was a really stupid idea. You could tell her you will dress up as her pimp if she will not wear a costume.

:fork: That was a really bad idea also.

Hopefully she will just dress up. :D

iheartdisney91

oh i love halloween! so im being Elphaba from Wicked.... my avi^ hah
i have to make my dress since no one makes the broadway style dress. here is my progress keep in mind i never made clothing before.

front view
front.jpg

side view
costume035-2.jpg

the detailing of the ruffles
costumey001-3.jpg

so what ya think? i know most of you arnt familiar with the dress. so have an open mind to the gown i know its a little otta this world the dress is really "full" like in a "Fat" or "poofy" sorta way and it weights 15 pounds! it is really heavy trust me

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom