What would you recommend to make a tablet as much of a computer experience as possible?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5".
I know its never gonna be a computer.
But would you recommend getting a keyboard/trackpad combo case or a keyboard case, wireless mouse, and lap desk?
Of course they both have pros and cons like combo is portable but is the trackpad good and does having a trackpad mean the keyboard portion is smaller?
And they keyboard/wireless mouse is probably more comfortable but then I have to buy a lap desk and is comfortable worth giving up convenience?
Just curious what the tech people would recommend in the situation that this is all I have and I'm n ot planning on getting a laptop?

Riviera Rita

I have my rather old laptop hooked up to my big screen TV via HMDI and I use a wireless mouse and keyboard to control it and it's very convenient.

lazyboy97o

I don’t think this is something anyone else can answer for you. Why do you want/need a keyboard and mouse? What do you want to do with a mouse. Lots of people use a laptop and it’s trackpad everyday because that works for the tasks they are doing. Others use a dedicated mouse because that works better for the tasks they are doing.

The size of anything is going to depend on the products you buy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom