What would you put on the kids menus that are heathier than nuggets?

daliseurat

Original Poster
Children under 2 full fat, children over 2 can go with lower fat. Too much sodium is not good for anybody, but thats what give a lot of flavor to fast food and pre packaged foods.

Everyone needs fat in their diet so you just can't cut it out completely, but I think most people would agree that we, as a nation, eat a bit too much.

That's what I've heard as well.

Say...is that your dog? Is it a Dachshund? We have a long haired standard with reddish brown hair. They are so sweet.

Disneykidder

I must agree with some. What I make for dinner is what my son eats...end of discussion. For breakfast and lunch he chooses what he eats and it is usually good choices. A friend of mine will make steak or whatever for her and her hubby and make nuggets all the time for her kids. When they come to my house for dinner, they eat what I make ot they don't eat. Nuggets are the worst for you. (Unless I make them homemade.)

I must say that we never have a problem in WDW with food for my son. Most places offer carrots or grapes or a salad that my son can have. My son also loves chicken noodle soup, and while it can be high in salt, is better than most other choices. When we had the dining plan the childs menu was actually too much food for him.

I think Disney is making a conscious decision to reduce the amount of fatty oils used in kids meals and have aligned with MCDonalds and those places that offer sandwiches and other options besides fries/nuggets. When we ask for apple jiuce we ask for it to either be watered down or filled with ice, to lessen the amounts of sugar. I think Diosney is on the right track. We can't ask for a complete change over night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom