What would you like to see changed?

Epcot4ME

1. I agree with putting the WEDway peoplemover in Epcot. That's just cool...

2. Bring back Mainstreet Electrical Parade. These new parades just don't do it for me, I want my daughter to see a real Disney parade!

3. Bring back the Skyway. Pitty they closed it because some people are too stupid to sit down and not fall out....

4. I want World of Motion back!

5. Keep COP open year 'round...I never get to see it anymore since I don't go to DW in the summer.

Truth is, I am partial to MK and Epcot as they originally were. Mile long Bar....shooting hippos on Jungle Cruise...the REAL animatronic parot on Pirates not this cheesy version they have now....

The only big change I've liked was the Tomorrowland redecor.

Epcot4ME

mrtoad

Original Poster
Originally posted by Epcot4ME
1. I agree with putting the WEDway peoplemover in Epcot. That's just cool...

2. Bring back Mainstreet Electrical Parade. These new parades just don't do it for me, I want my daughter to see a real Disney parade!

3. Bring back the Skyway. Pitty they closed it because some people are too stupid to sit down and not fall out....

4. I want World of Motion back!

5. Keep COP open year 'round...I never get to see it anymore since I don't go to DW in the summer.

Truth is, I am partial to MK and Epcot as they originally were. Mile long Bar....shooting hippos on Jungle Cruise...the REAL animatronic parot on Pirates not this cheesy version they have now....

The only big change I've liked was the Tomorrowland redecor.

Epcot4ME

I agree, the Main Street Electrical Parade was much better. The music was great, I do not like the SM tune. But the new floats are good.

Are you saying they stopped shooting the Hippos because of Animal rights stuff? This world has become to PC.

And as for the parot. Are you saying the changed the parot that is outside? I was there last in 2000 and Pirates was closed for rehab at the time. I am bummed.

Epcot4ME

I rode jungle cruise back in May and they didn't shoot the hippo. PC-ness is invading everything.

The parrot has seemed different to me for several years.

Epcot4ME

SNS

Well, I'm not suprised. In our modern world, do honestly expect them to shoot at a hippo? Decades ago people thought animals were savage beasts that should be killed, now we know better.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I would LOVE to see the TTA put in every park. My feet would love it forever!! :D

I would somehow bring back the original JII for obvious reasons.

I'd take the orange smell of Horizons and put it somewhere else in WDW. Like maybe the smell boxes in the queue of Food Rocks.

I'd rehab the Wonders of Life pavillion and make it more 21st century without compromising the integrity and the potential the pavillion itself has.

And Finally--

I'd have WDW sell more soundtracks of music and attractions from all over the resort. There is nothing like area music to make me want to go back again and again and again and...

Epcot4ME

>>>Well, I'm not suprised. In our modern world, do honestly expect them to shoot at a hippo? Decades ago people thought animals were savage beasts that should be killed, now we know better.<<<

The unecessary killing of hippos would be bad, but if you were in Africa and it charged you or your boat, the guide would shoot it to protect you. They are still dangerous animals.

All I am saying is it's sad to see so many things changed which do no harm at Disney. Like changing the pirates chasing the women.

Epcot4ME

mrtoad

Original Poster
Originally posted by Epcot4ME

All I am saying is it's sad to see so many things changed which do no harm at Disney. Like changing the pirates chasing the women.

Epcot4ME

This one just cracks me up. They were friggin' pirates, aren't they suppose to do bad stuff!?!

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by mikebegley
This one just cracks me up. They were friggin' pirates, aren't they suppose to do bad stuff!?!
Exactly!!

I can remember when I was a kid and they changed that and I really cried. I felt like they'd ruined the ride and betrayed me as a PotC lover.

General Grizz

I thought they changed the women/pirates just a couple years ago??

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
I'd take the orange smell of Horizons and put it somewhere else in WDW. Like maybe the smell boxes in the queue of Food Rocks.

Soarin' next to the Land! Hopefully they'll put the smell in - since it's in the DCA version!

Good Wonders of Life and soundtrack comments, too!

Epcot4ME

I know they changed POTC during a spell when I didn't go to the park for a number of years. It just doesn't make sense to change things like that.

I think I like the Tikki room better the old way too.

WEDway was always interesting to ride since you got to hear some of the history of the thing.

Epcot4ME

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom