What would you like to be built at WDW the most?

What land would you like to be built at WDW the most?

• Beastly Kingdom AK

Votes: 12 33.3%

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Western River Expedition MK

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Fire Mountain MK

• Project Gemini EPCOT

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Switzerland Pavilion EPCOT

• Villain Kingdom New Theme Park

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Disney's Asian Resort

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

WEDway1975

Original Poster
What would you like to be built at WDW the most?
Vote above.
Also comment on why you choose your choice.

EDIT: Igorne the title of the poll. I forgot to change it.

I like the Asian resort idea. I can picture amazing ancient Chinese architecture, halls, fountains, etc that the imagineers would just have a field day with. Or how about incorporate some of the amazing architecture landmarks seen in Dubai? Either way, the atmosphere would be incredible. Then again, given Disney's track record with resort detail...would that be a surprise?

copcarguyp71

Please for the love of Jiminy Cricket no more resorts/DVC until they fix the parks and add attractions/expansions otherwise wait times and overall quality will suffer. Packing people in is great for their bottom line but if we get to the point of Six Flags where you can only get on two E-tickets a day then misery will ensue. It is all hypothetical of course but I shudder at the mere possibility of more resorts in lieu of more maintenance budget and internalized spending on existing resources such as expansions of existing parks.

BTW - I voted for Beastly Kingdom since I have never really gotten much out of Camp Minnie Mickey besides FotLK

wiigirl

None of the above

Star Wars Park

In for that! :p
75.gif

KCheatle

I voted for a Switzerland addition. Not that I have any obsession with Switzerland, I just think Epcot could use something new. My vote is also contingnent on the land having a ride of some sort - I wonder how tough it would be to bring the Matterhorn to Epcot??? :rolleyes: :)

blueboxdoctor

As much as I would like Project Gemini (since they need something/anything there to make it better), but Beastly Kingdom gets my vote, as I am into the whole fantasy aspect and AK needs more to it, at least for me it does.

KCheatle

Mt Fuji coaster FTW!!! It was already planned originally and the space should already be there for it.
I forgot about the Fuji coaster!! Wasn't the reason it didn't happen because of some tiff between Kodak and Fujifilm? If that's the case, now that Kodak doesn't have as much of a presence in Disney anymore maybe they'll get back on board with this?

cheezbat

Ugh this is sooooo difficult! I can't pick just one!

The MK needs a new E ticket...I love the highly themed rides like WRE was supposed to be, but I also have wanted to see Fire Mountain since I first heard of it.
Then there's Epcot..Swiss Pavillion...I've always wanted the Matterhorn added to WDW, and this would have done that...and Project Gemini? Would fix so much in Future World.
Beastly Kingdom...another fanboys dream...

I don't know what one to pick!!!

luv

I'd like them to stop building new places for people to stay and start improving so that the place is so amazing everyone wants to come.

What is Disney doing best now? Time-share.

:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom