What would you get rid of?

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.
The amusement park at AK looks weird, I guess that would be my choice, if not that Cinderella Castle would be a good choice. :hammer:

Beauty_Belle

Here are my picks.

MK
1. SGE, it needs to go. While it fits the theme, it's a bore.:snore:
2. Pooh's playful spot...Are they serious about this being the best idea? There are plenty of other dark rides that could have worked there (like a Little Mermaid Ride that they have on the DVD).
3. the ORIGINAL Tiki Birds. It's a classic!
Please don't get rid of the Carousel of Progess....It's one of the few that was an original to Walt Disney.

EPCOT
1. Wonder's of Life, it is rarely opened and very dated.:snore:
2. Mission Space, nice idea but hard on my stomach. (sorry to all who like it, it's just not my cup of tea).
3. Bring back Dream Finder! It's just not the same.
4. Obviously the wand and tombstones in front. It needs a fresh look for the the fresh new ride!

MGM
1. Indian Jones, once you see it's the same show. I saw it many moons ago and it has never changed. Spice it up!
2. The animators area....they no longer have people actually working in there. Why not add a ride that incorporates the old feel....Maybe make an Audio-Animatronic of Walt Disney to be your guide!!! (I like that idea).

AK
1. I agree with others Dinoland..It seems to be thrown in there. It's a great idea to talk about the dark ages but not in as road-side stop.

iheartdisney91

My contentious pick: Country Bear Jamboree. *shudders* I find that thing terribly creepy. I know it's a favorite for a lot of people but man, not me.

My more waste-of-a-lot-space pick: Backlot Tour. Used to be cool. Now it's LAME and takes up valuable real estate in a park that doesn't have anywhere near enough to do. It's so sad right now, it's like watching something decay.

My makeover that failed pick: Stitch's Great Escape. Yes, they were trying to make it more kid friendly. In the process though, it's still frightening to kids but now it's boring to adults.

My just close it already pick: the entire Wonders of Life Pavilion. Just let the poor thing die already. Another case of wasted space and rotting corpse of a pavilion.

My "duh" pick: Sounds Dangerous. I mean, really. In a world of DTS at home, and iPods everywhere else, do we really need an attraction where you sit with headphones on in the dark and listen to sound effects that were cool 15 years ago? Um, no.

So, there's some of my choices.
-m

country bears and bakclot??? i love those 2, bears do need a little spruce up tho.
but deff. sounds dangerous

Jesùs_Carioca

My Disney Attraction Hit List lol

Buzz Lightyear, I want an enchanting ride about airplanes
Soarin, flying thru california is no match for singing fruits and vegtables

I love you, not only for being one of the only ones who ever remembered "DreamFlight" BUT equally missing Food Rocks, the only show that i wasn't willing to part with in The Land Pavillion.

RedBaron

I guess I will have to say the Indiana Jones stunt show. I know it still brings in crowds (maybe for first timers?) but once you have seen it twice there is no reason to go back. I say twice since I guess I was foolish enough thinking it was a bit different every time but it is the same old old old thing. Also the Indy speedway. I just dont see how this could be fun for anyone and is a huge waste of space. I also wish they would put something in the Wonders of Life space. Such a shame to let such a large space go unused.

DisneyLeo18

I love you, not only for being one of the only ones who ever remembered "DreamFlight" BUT equally missing Food Rocks, the only show that i wasn't willing to part with in The Land Pavillion.

Alright so im not the only one who misses Food Rocks. Such a great show i dont know how they could get rid of it.

also i was just watching the video they have of it on bigfloridacountry.com

KimnAbby

Food Rocks was fantastic! I used to love that! I was sad to see it go.

As for Carousel of Progress, I will be very sad if they ever close that. It's probably going to happen, but I write them letters on a frequent basis to try and keep it alive!

I'm sure that doesn't accomplish much, but that's okay!

gotribe07

Alright so im not the only one who misses Food Rocks. Such a great show i dont know how they could get rid of it.

also i was just watching the video they have of it on bigfloridacountry.com

Food Rocks (although a great show) sort of wore out its welcome. Although it was semi-popular I think we all can agree that EPCOT needed a new headline attraction. Now, was it unfortunate that Food Rocks had to go to make room for it? YES

However, I do understand that the sacrifice had to be made due to the fact that the Land was beginning to turn into the WOL pavillion. It was a ghost town before Sorin took over and obviously WDW Imagineers didn't want the Land to go out like WOL did.

As for my vote for the attraction that HAS TO go.... tally up another vote for SGE! Seriously, are we sure that the Disney Imagineers actually built this attraction? Because the only responce I have to this attraction is BLAH!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom