What would you do?

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I often go on quick trips.
I would get a park hopper and go to HS and EPCOT one day and MK and EPCOT the other.
That's just my preference though.
Thank you! I think I’m going to do
AK/MK one day
HS/Epcot the other day

I really want to do Chef Mickey’s breakfast but I’m not sure for which morning or if it’s even worth it because of my limited park time. What are your thoughts? Thank you for your help.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
AK/MK one day
HS/Epcot the other day

I really want to do Chef Mickey’s breakfast but I’m not sure for which morning or if it’s even worth it because of my limited park time. What are your thoughts? Thank you for your help.

With limited time I wouldn't and its completely out of the way unless staying at a monorail resort since you are not going to MK in the morning.

Upvote 0

aliceismad

I am going for a quick trip and can only fit in 2 days at Disney. Which parks would you do in the 2 days? Park hopper is also an option. Thanks.
MK is the must-do. I could probably spend both days at MK, actually, but AK would be my second park of choice because I love it there. Maybe one MK day and then one day split between AK and Epcot to see the new show?

My husband would probably prefer DHS as the second day, but I don't think waiting in the line for ROTR is probably a good use of your limited time. I would keep a close eye on wait times for your favorite rides and see what's feasible.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Thanks! Would the 3 parks on the other day be too much?
I would just pick the 2 that are more important...
Here's what I would do...
1 Day Magic Kingdom and do the most MUST DOs only!(you will probably spend most of the day waiting for those)
1 Day Hollywood Studios(I really want to see Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story)
Epcot I am not much interested until its all finished and no more construction--I'll wait! And Animal Kingdom, even though they are offering the Kite show, I am not impressed. I would like to see Avatar, though...so I might hop to AK!

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0

paul436

Thanks! Would the 3 parks on the other day be too much?
We did 3 parks in a day when I was on a Disney Cruise out of NYC and one of the ports of call was Port Canaveral. It was great fun hitting the rides we love most and using different modes of transport between parks (monorail from MK to TTC, bus to DHS & boat to EPCOT if I remember correctly). It was real blast seeing so much of WDW in about 12 hours.

Upvote 0

ppet

under the old system I've done all four parks in a day several times. Under the current rules and having park to park busses three is doable. Just make sure you start at the one with the earliest hours or the most things you want to do, then start your hopping about as soon as allowable. Do the latest open park(normally EPCOT ) last.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

AK/MK one day
HS/Epcot the other day

If you are staying offsite (such that you'd have to transfer through the TTC to get to MK), and are planning on starting in MK one morning anyway, an early (pre-MK-opening) breakfast at Chef Mickey's, from which you can walk to the front gates of MK or take the resort monorail, might not be a bad way to start your day. Otherwise, if you're staying onsite already or wouldn't be headed to MK right after (e.g., if your AK/MK day will begin at AK -- in which case, a Tusker House character breakfast would provide you with a very similar experience to Chef Mickey's and be way more convenient, especially if you scheduled it for after park opening so you could hit FoP first), it would probably take up more time than it's worth.

Upvote 0

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
If you are staying offsite (such that you'd have to transfer through the TTC to get to MK), and are planning on starting in MK one morning anyway, an early (pre-MK-opening) breakfast at Chef Mickey's, from which you can walk to the front gates of MK or take the resort monorail, might not be a bad way to start your day. Otherwise, if you're staying onsite already or wouldn't be headed to MK right after (e.g., if your AK/MK day will begin at AK -- in which case, a Tusker House character breakfast would provide you with a very similar experience to Chef Mickey's and be way more convenient, especially if you scheduled it for after park opening so you could hit FoP first), it would probably take up more time than it's worth.

Thank you! I think I’m going to TRY to get a later (10:30am) reservation at Tusker House.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom