What would you bring back to WDW?

Slippin' Falls

Original Poster
If you could bring any ride, show, parde, store, restaurant, etc. back to WDW what would it be? For me it would have to be the Skyway and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. They were both classic rides. The Skyway offered a great aerial view of MK especially at night.

surfsupdon

Hands down, even more so than a ride, I would bring back the Main Street Flower Market (and all the other unique speciality stores/areas on Main Street that have been changed over to general Disney Merchandise).

That area was always beautiful with flowers. Before even heading to Space Mtn., we needed pictures on the quaint benches surrounded by the fragrant flowers.

But I guess Main Street Flower Mkt. was not making the Company enough money, so the Emporium just had to expand with all of its "one of a kind merchandise" that cannot be found anywhere else on property.

No, not bitter. :wave:

sheryl2007

I love Pooh, but I miss Mr. Toads Wild Ride!:( I also miss the skyway, it was so cool way up there, was it from someone jumping out that they closed it, or was that in Disneyland???:confused: or was it just a rumor?:veryconfu

brich

Skyway and Toad. Toad was my favorite as a kid. It was a little less enjoyable as an adult but it brought back soooo many found Disney memories for me. I miss it for the nostalgic reason. Would have loved to have been able to bring my kids on Toad.... As for Skyway, I miss being on it but not being under it... :lookaroun :lol:

Mimi

Definitely Mr. Toad! Also Horizons and, I know it's silly, but If You Had Wings. I loved that ride as a small child - even though my older siblings picked on me because of it. :)

trr313

First I would want the Skyway and then I would want 20K, I wish I would have taken the ride on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride before it left.

RedBaron

Most importantly Horizons, World of Motion, The Dreamfinder and the original Journey into Imagination, Alien Encounter, the old Biergarten restaurant in Germany before it became a buffet (I hate buffets) And the original Enchanted Tiki Room (Tiki Birds?)

Kwit35

HORIZONS!!!! WOM, original JII, If You Had Wings, Original Tiki Room...and I had forgotten about the flower market on Main Street. Thanks for reminding me. We used to have a tradition that we would stop at that market, each trip, first thing, and take a family picture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom