What would be a memorable souvenir

phi2134

Original Poster
Going in February and already trying to decide what will be a great memorable souvenir for the trip...Myself, Girlfriend, Girlfriend's sister and her husband. Was thinking along the lines of something similar for all of us but unique too.

real mad hatter

We always buy a souvenir each trip for our Disney room.This year because were celebrating 25 years of togetherness we bought a wedding Mickey & Minnie ornament.The best way is to shop around and see what catches your imagination.:)

zurgandfriend

We did a grand gathering a few years ago with my dear wife's brothers and sisters, 5 different families in all.

We had pictures of our group taken by the photpass people in front of each of the icons ( Cinderella's Castle, Spaceship Earth, Scorcer's Hat and Tree of Life). My dear wife purchased 5, 4- picture frames and put the 4 photos in as a keep sake for each family, everytime I look at ours I say "never again with them" but I digress.

wiigirl

Pictures....pictures from each trip. :)
75.gif

RoyWalley

We always buy a souvenir each trip for our Disney room.This year because were celebrating 25 years of togetherness we bought a wedding Mickey & Minnie ornament.The best way is to shop around and see what catches your imagination.:)

Congrats, we are also celabrating our 25th this year!!

Agree with the post, that what ever catches your imagination. One suggestion is to get pictures taken with your favorite character(s). Another is to buy something that relates to that character!

DisneyAubs

Lately I've been picking up kitchen gear. That way I have a little something Disney to use every day. On our honeymoon we picked up Mickey wine glasses. Over the past few trips we've gotten Mickey potholders, spoon rest, whish, etc... I like for my souveneirs to be functional.

We also pick up at least one Christmas ornament on every trip. That is our souveneir no matter where we go, Disney or not.

real mad hatter

Congrats, we are also celabrating our 25th this year!!

Agree with the post, that what ever catches your imagination. One suggestion is to get pictures taken with your favorite character(s). Another is to buy something that relates to that character!
Happy 25th to yourselfs.:)

LowesChevy

I love to get a new drinking glass each year with my name etched on it. Arribbas Brothers has a big selection. It is something I can use frequently and hopefully keep for a long time.

RedBaron

I always buy an ornament or 2 for the Christmas Tree. I guess since I don't see them every day, when I unwrap my ornaments to hang on the tree, it always brings back memories of my trips to WDW.

Sunshineglow68

I love this! We will be celebrating our 25th a few days before we leave. Gotta get one. Thanks

Pictures are the best reminder from each individual trip but if your looking for more of a keepsake the I like the light boxes you find in some of the gift shops. They look great in the evening.

Minthorne

I brings scissors and cut off character's tails when they are not looking to take them home as souvenirs. They are very unique and I like the thrill of it. I have Eeyore, Tigger and Pluto so far. Tigger didn't even notice until he tried to bounce and well that wasn't pretty... Eeyore said he expected it all along and asked why didn't I take the button as well; but Pluto chased me all the way to frontier land until I lost him on TSI!!

I was going to try for Minnie and Mickey's tails but I couldn't find them....

Spikerdink

I have a collection of shot glasses...and while not exactly 'memorable' when I look at them, I look back on the great times I had at all the places I bought them....

Other than those - I second the opinion of Christmas ornaments (assuming you celebrate the holiday...). I have a Disney tree in my bedroom with all my ornaments purchased at Disney over the years. (They used to have great resort specific ornaments, but sadly those days are gone....)

rsoxguy

A 3D laser glass etching of the two of you with some type of wording along with the year. Imagination at EPCOT.

jlevis

This past August I celebrated my 70th birthday at WDW. My family joined us, 14 of them. I bought the girls the Tinkerbelle Cameo birthday pin. The guys got a patriotic Mickey pin and the little guys got Cars pins. Disney is a souvenier rich enviroment. Christmas ornaments are always nice. I always pick-up a lithograph or 2. The countries in EPCOT all have great stuff. The store in Japan is incredable. Same for Norway. Have fun and watch your wallet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom