What will you appreciate more about WDW after the pandemic?

StarshipDisney

Just going back again. I am very worried about our planned trip in September. Looks like we will likely cancel which is very sad. But I just can't see things getting that much better that quick. I wonder if Disney will ever be the same again.

Moka

Honestly, this pandemic really made me realize how much I may take it for granted, the pure joy I can receive going to the parks. I can’t wait for that feeling again, and I hope to soak it in and really appreciate the park as a whole, whichever park I may visit first when it’s safe to do so.

NickMaio

Honestly....I dont think anything.
We really soak everything up when we go. Sure, in the past we would run from one fast pass to the next.....or the shortest line.
The last 5 trips we really slowed down to admire everything.
Stop for a snack to look at the topiaries and listen to the background music.
I highly reccomend this.....we are far less tired at the end of a day.

NickMaio

Just going back again. I am very worried about our planned trip in September. Looks like we will likely cancel which is very sad. But I just can't see things getting that much better that quick. I wonder if Disney will ever be the same again.
We had to cancel our July trip this year......not fun....we were all looking forward to it, including our three year old. This was going to be his third trip.
I hear ya...

ryguy

I would say this whole ordeal has made me realize that companies (and most certainly Disney) main attribute to society is employing people. I will be glad to see people back at work.

Lilofan

I would hope all come back with a job but the expected slower than normal business opening with less staffing needs mean that some may still be unemployed.

ELG13

We love just staying at ft wilderness cabins. The boat ride to and from, the golf cart on cool mornings and nights. The smell of disney water. We just love getting away. I'm really sad that we had to cancel but I'm hoping may of '21 will be good to go. I can make it another year....right ?😭

Meg4theMouse

In the Parks
No
I have only been to WDW 4 times in my 18 years of life which certainly doesn't make me a veteran of the parks. What I am going to definitely take in the next time I go and in the future instead of running from ride to ride is more of the history of the place. WDW brings me a lot of joy and I know that the rides and attractions are fun and that is part of the joy, but there is a lot more to it and I want to find out what that is.

lindawdw

We've tried to slow down a bit these last few years to enjoy our resort a lot more since we bought into the DVC 7 years ago, so I'm really looking forward to walking into the lobby of the Boardwalk Resort and soaking in the ambiance throughout the hotel!

Daddyoh

WOW ! It's nice to read so many laid back attitudes when we will once again visit the Magical Kingdom World. I have in the pass for the most part adopted this attitude years ago and now with the world in which we now live in "where do we have to GO ?" Taking your time and actually VISIT the Kingdom folks will see this World in many a different and Magical way. Watching the children not yours and the parents they belong to taking in the sites is I find very entertaining from good to bad but people watching in itself I can't explain. The Park activities, Cast members entertaining, the little food delights with their aromas that are drifting in the air, basically it's the little things that we have taken for granted will emerge I hope. We LOVE it ALL every Park every activity ALL of it. BUT, for me in particular it's Stormalong Bay Pool and my jet L4/L5 it is so perfectly directed on those Lumbar sends me to Heaven. Those with low back issues will understand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom