What will Wilderness Lodge be like in three weeks?

MikeCat95

Original Poster
Hey guys! I am heading to Disney in exactly three weeks from today and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time. Usually, we stay in the Epcot Resort area, but this trip we are trying something different.

I am really excited to stay close to Magic Kingdom and be at a different resort. I have been keeping track of the construction going on, but I am still confused as to what exactly will be affected on my trip.

Has anyone been there lately or have any valuable information they could help pass along? I appreciate any help, and want to say thank you in advance!

Tiana's Place

I was there Thursday. There is lots of activity with the construction workers, but not tons of noise. Saws and such, no jackhammers. The feature pool is open, but Roaring Fork, the quick service is closed. Geyser Point offers a quick service like dining option, it has great views and decent food. Territory Lounge has coffee, made to order coffee, pastries and a small made to order menu, for breakfast. We have been there many times during the construction, we haven't been overly inconvenienced or annoyed. And we also love the Epcot resorts!

Hey guys! I am heading to Disney in exactly three weeks from today and will be staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time. Usually, we stay in the Epcot Resort area, but this trip we are trying something different.

I am really excited to stay close to Magic Kingdom and be at a different resort. I have been keeping track of the construction going on, but I am still confused as to what exactly will be affected on my trip.

Has anyone been there lately or have any valuable information they could help pass along? I appreciate any help, and want to say thank you in advance!
You should look up Humphrey's Unofficial Wilderness Lodge Pages on Facebook for the latest on the resort.

Update: just checked out. The walk from the villas section to anything is pretty long. Otherwise the construction wasn't that noticeable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom