What will the Auto Stunt Show be called?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
What in fact will the Auto Stunt Show be called? I'm sure they wont use Moteurs...Action!,because it's part French. And Moteurs in French means engines,so Engines...Action! Stunt Show Specatcular wont sound good. And i'm sure they just wont go and name it Auto Stunt Show. What do you think?

s25843

I dont think they announced the official Name yet, But Its bound to be an americanized name, it could just be called Motors, Action!, who knows :)

JimiThing1

Maybe they will theme it after a movie franchise of some sort. Maybe Gone in 60 Seconds (which is a touchstone film)...or some other car movie.

Coasterbp

I'm going with....

"Right Under Your Butt is Where Betty White Lived - The Show"

or

"Right Where That Car Crashed, There Used to Be a Facade - Now with FASTPASS"

or

"Hey, You On That JetSki, The Empty Nest House Used to Be Right There, And It Used To Have a Bunch of Christmas Lights on It - In 4D Starring Aerosmith"

Just a thought.

JaynMACP96_97_9

They're building a facade of the hills of San Francisco near Hunchback.

"Streets of San Francisco" since ABC owns the old 70's TV show.

I doubt this to be the eventual name, just tying in what else is going on around that area of the park, however big the stretch. :D

DisneyFan 2000

We will have to wait for an official anouncment that will probably be at the M:S Grand opening.............

Do you think they will also announce Soarin' and the other stuff?

ACE

It's gotta be "Motors Action Stunt Show Spectacular". Check out the link to the wallpaper in my signature. If not then I'll have to create another one.

:wave: ACE

imagineer boy

Originally posted by ACE
It's gotta be "Motors Action Stunt Show Spectacular". Check out the link to the wallpaper in my signature. If not then I'll have to create another one.

Wow, great job on the pic! It has the WDW water tower in the backround and everything.:)

Atticus

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Wow, great job on the pic! It has the WDW water tower in the backround and everything.:)

Well in Paris they have the show and I believe that is a picture from there......

ACE

Originally posted by Atticus
Well in Paris they have the show and I believe that is a picture from there......

Yes the picture is of the sign for the "Moteurs Action Stunt Show Spectacular" at DLP. I had to do quite a bit of work to get it to say "Motors" instead of "Moteurs" without being able to tell it was altered. I took pictures from the show to make the explosion with the car coming over the top of the sign. I also added some more fire and put the Earful Tower in the background to make it look like Disney/MGM.

ACE

Originally posted by imagineer boy

Thanks. I was trying to make it look like the show was already here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom