What will be the first thing to break in pandora and not be fixed

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Sorry, I mean no one has ever complained about broken ride effects that never get fixed, I must have been reading some other Disney board over the years. This isn't being negative it's the reality of the parks lately. Just look at the GMR then and now and that tells it all. Look at the HS little mermaid ride then and now, just a few to point out.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Sorry, I mean no one has ever complained about broken ride effects that never get fixed, I must have been reading some other Disney board over the years. This isn't being negative it's the reality of the parks lately. Just look at the GMR then and now and that tells it all. Look at the HS little mermaid ride then and now, just a few to point out.
No, not negative in the least....:bored:

beertiki

Sorry, I mean no one has ever complained about broken ride effects that never get fixed, I must have been reading some other Disney board over the years. This isn't being negative it's the reality of the parks lately. Just look at the GMR then and now and that tells it all. Look at the HS little mermaid ride then and now, just a few to point

This is what negative denial looks like

LithiumBill

And this is somehow, less negative?

"Honey I am so excited we just bought this new car!"
"Just wait until the tires fall off and tell me how excited you are."

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I was on the navi river ride and very impressed, but I couldn't help but look around and think what will break first and never be fixed, then leed to the decline of the ride as so many others have. I hate being negative but that seems to be the playbook at Disney.

Obviously, Satuli Canteen will collapse killing 87 and injuring 163. Due to construction concerns, they will never rebuild the canteen, but they will sweep up the vast majority of the rubble and corpses over the course of several years.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

All the broken effects on GMR will soon be replaced.

No Name

Speculating about what will break and never be fixed is not exactly my cup of tea.

On a much more positive note, the Shaman seems to be working just fine all the time. Has it ever broken down or gone into "B mode"? I think not.

Wavy Arms in Epcot breaks down, but Super Wavy Arms never fails.

There never was lights installed in the walkway unless you're referencing just brighter walkway lighting. The effect is more just a black light overhead so not really broken.

A lot of the "pollen" in the crevices of the walkways, the stuff that glows, had worn away. https://mobile.twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/882244921935241221

Though that's from about three weeks ago, so it may have been replaced and/or they may have come up with a solution by now. I don't know.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Obviously, Satuli Canteen will collapse killing 87 and injuring 163. Due to construction concerns, they will never rebuild the canteen, but they will sweep up the vast majority of the rubble and corpses over the course of several years.
Let's not forget that they will surround it with a rope fence and five feet of rock (that glows in the dark).

Grumpy1973

Well one of the Fan Lizards was broken last night, stationary and not lit up.. I'll be watching it to see when its repaired (well, when I feel like killing 70 minutes waiting in line again).

matt9112

One of the drums that people can play already had a hole in it. I believe it was in a recent Tim Tracker video where they showed it.

It was a smaller drum so it may not be a big part of the main drum show. So I could see it staying as is for awhile. Hopefully, they have already fixed it.

during annual pass preview one of them came completely out during hard drumming. the gentleman was holding it up in his hand (metal arm exposed)asking for help

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom