What WDW ride do you wanna recreate?

Definately Horizons.

I didn't know SSE was narrated by Jeremy Irons at one point, was that before or after Walter Cronkite? Walter is by far my favorite narrator.

pjulie75

Well, with the amount of dolls my kids have, I could easily create Its a Small World and play the song over and over and over and over again......

Pete C

Those educational rides were great at Epcot, but they were severely outdated. It would be nice to have them back, however updated with newer scenes and technology. Epcot's newer rides are more thrilling, but I like the classic omnimover rides more. I would definitely trade Mission Space for a vastly updated Horizons. However, Horizons as it was when it was closed? Not really going to cut it today.

DisneyDellsDude

For me it Has to be The ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter. I'm thinking of doing it in my garage for Halloween. What ride do you wanna recreate?
Sorry that's it's a bit off topic, but post pics if you end up doing something.
This will be my second year doing a scene in my garage inspired by the "attic" of the Haunted Mansion.:D

Those educational rides were great at Epcot, but they were severely outdated. It would be nice to have them back, however updated with newer scenes and technology. Epcot's newer rides are more thrilling, but I like the classic omnimover rides more. I would definitely trade Mission Space for a vastly updated Horizons. However, Horizons as it was when it was closed? Not really going to cut it today.

I've followed a number of Horizons threads and always expected someone to say that. Yes, I agree. As much as I'm a die-hard Horizons guy if it were still here today it would be very tired and making changes to it like they have with Spaceship Earth would not be enough. The whole concept of Epcot futureworld was, what will tomorrow look like? The view they gave us was incredible, it floored us. Much like Futurama II at 1964 Worlds Fair floored people. Horizons II :zipit: will have to floor people in the same way Horizons once floored us.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I think the easiest to recreate would be something like food rocks, just get some cardboard, some paint, sound system and lights, mix that with a source file from the attraction and your good to go.

Why not go even easier and do Kitchen Kabaret. Just grab some fruits, vegetables, an egg, a ham, an various dairy items in your fridge. :lol:

Glasgow

I don't think you could get much easier than Sounds Dangerous -- just put the lights out and play the attraction soundtrack. ha

PirateTreasure2

Original Poster
Sorry that's it's a bit off topic, but post pics if you end up doing something.
This will be my second year doing a scene in my garage inspired by the "attic" of the Haunted Mansion.:D
Well, basiclly, what I try and make an attempt of it. I was gonna make an alien puppet or dress sombody like a scary alien. I'll try and make it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom