What was the best ride you've ridden?

jcmayid

Original Poster
What's the best ride you've ridden being the first time you rode it?

Don't know if you understand so I'll elaborate. For every ride in Disney, all four parks, what was your favorite ride after riding it only once?

Truthfully, I want to see what others think, cause I don't know what mine is, I was too small to care.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'd have to go with ToT only b/c I am a thrill seeker and love stuff like that. Although, all that might change this fall once I ride RnRC for the first time! :p ;)

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
I'd have to go with ToT only b/c I am a thrill seeker and love stuff like that. Although, all that might change this fall once I ride RnRC for the first time! :p ;)

RnR was amazing. I was surprised at how calm I was in the line. I'm usually scared in a line for a rollercoaster, but I never chickened out, my sister did. :p

JLW11Hi

If I remembered the origianl Epcot rides, it might be one of them, but I don't.

Probably the Great Movie Ride. I just like the movies!

MKCustodial

You mean when I first went? Boy, that's hard...

I guess it was The Great Movie Ride, because they have Indy in it. I'm not counting Indy Stunt Spectacular because it's a show, not a ride. But I remember being amazed by every single ride that had an AA in it.

ukcoasterfreak

Muppetvision 3D is hilarious!!!!! It might not be the best ride but its the best one rider I've been on not including thrill rides. Anything with the muppets makes me laugh especially the Swedish Chef operating the MV3D machine!!! :cry: tears of laughter!

SpongeScott

Believe it or not, but Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (and I'm 41 years old). I didn't quite know what to expect when I first went on it, but our family of four had a blast! The last time previous to riding it was when it was If You Had Wings (I was a LONG time in between visits), and found Buzz to be quite entertaining. Now I have to ride it 5-6 times a trip in order to feel complete!

rocketman23

Hmm... probably Space Mountain, but I don't remember many first rides at Disney except for the newer ones since I started going when I was a small one.

kwt10

Motion! Wow I wish it was still around. Don't get me wrong I love TT but Motion was always one of my favorites.

tmstern

Space Mountain was and still remains one of my favorite rides. Universe of Engery was also a favorite when I was younger...the dinosaurs looked so real!:)

RogueHabit

For me it's a tie between ToT and Star Tours. The former because it's just awesome and the latter because I'm a BIG Star Wars fan.

Big Pooh

This one is easy for me. Haunted Mansion was my favorite ride in the World the first time I rode it and it still is. Especially at night. It's a different experience walking up to the Mansion at night. HM is the best theme park attraction on the planet. There's no use arguing this point with me.:lol:

Cheers:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom