What types of things do you attach to a stroller?

hansel1

Original Poster
When we took or son in january we attached a weather shield for the wind and rain. We attached an LED bicycle light to the front wheel for night driving back and forth from the room. And I placed strobe light tube caps to the wheels that would blink when the wheels rolled.

We are taking our son back in May of 2009 and was trying to think about how to keep him cool in his stroller.

Any suggestions or comments.

SAV

You could give him one of those misting fans that he can "play" with, which would also keep him cool. Or attach one of those portable misters to the stroller and you could always give him a "shot" whenever you thought it might help.

The past several trips we made were in May and it wasn't extremely hot. It was in the lower 90's, but it was very tolerable.

KC82271

As SAV said, the misty fan! We don't leave home without it now. It's part of the normal checklist for the World trips. My DD is just about 3 and has been there 4 times (3 of which were the last week of April, first week of May). She keeps it in the stroller with her, and when she is hot, she soaks herself. Well worth the money!

I also let her run through those "fountains" that spray the water up in the air or the overhead misty things while going through the park. It keeps her cool and I always soak her hat with the water so her head stays wet.

BigB911

What types of things do I attatch to a stroller?

Why, my daughter, of course!:shrug:

Sorry...i just couldn't resist!:ROFLOL:

coltow

I also let her run through those "fountains" that spray the water up in the air or the overhead misty things while going through the park. It keeps her cool and I always soak her hat with the water so her head stays wet.
I let DS do this too and I also bring extra clothes with me so in case he gets too wet I can change him.

hansel1

Original Poster
Thank you for all your posts. I will definately have to buy a misting fan. I can't believe I never thought of that.

Oh well, anyone else with ideas?

Hans

mickeyismyhero

i always take lil things that means alot to my son and this year my baby girl like the favorite blankets her bear bear (white teddy) keep it in lil hands reach cause always need it even if its hot just uncover when they fall asleep on the way out or what ever :) and works great at night when they are ready to go out because they just take it lay back hug there blanket and go to sleep.Extra clothes more then one cup of course and snacks lots of them and things to help keep them cool while we are there i take one of those lunch bag things that keeps things cold and pack it full of Water.How ever its not to bad when we are there because we go in the December. :)

Phonedave

Wow, I feel so ......... uninventive

What did I attach to the stroller ..... not a dang thing.

There was a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, ointment, etc. Depending on the time of year, maybe a jacket or blanket, but aside from that, nada.

But then again I am one of those "travel light" kind of guys. I remember when I was a kid my dad and I went for a week to the camp we had in Canada (about a 400 mile drive) We each packed a brown grocery bag of clothes. :)

-dave

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Wow, I feel so ......... uninventive

What did I attach to the stroller ..... not a dang thing.

There was a diaper bag with diapers, wipes, ointment, etc. Depending on the time of year, maybe a jacket or blanket, but aside from that, nada.

But then again I am one of those "travel light" kind of guys. I remember when I was a kid my dad and I went for a week to the camp we had in Canada (about a 400 mile drive) We each packed a brown grocery bag of clothes. :)

-dave

:lol:
Still my luggage of choice, if I can get away with it. :wave:

Tink313

I have gotten a battery op. fan to attach to my sons stroller (my older ones have a small fan that fit in their pockets). And Im also thinking about getting one of those umbrellas that clip onto the stroller to keep him well shaded.

I remember the resorts sells a mickey fan that clips onto the stroller for under 20. Hope this helps. Have a good trip. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom