what to order at tony's

wolf359

This is what scares the crap out of me. I've heard some good reviews, and then I read something like this. I just wonder how something could be that bad and not changed anything for so long.

I think that's a common factor about any restaurant; when you take into account personal taste, expectations, and restaurant consistency then multiply that by the sheer number of people that eat in a Walt Disney World restaurant you're bound to get a wide range of reviews.

The only way you're really going to know for sure if you're going to have a good experience is to go and try it yourself...

paul436

Also, in Lady and the Tramp’s restaurant, why not spaghetti and meatballs?
That's what I thought. You would think it would be their signature dish. But, alas, it really wasn't that good. But I did enjoy the location and theming/decor of the restaurant.

Dad 2 M & M

That's what I thought. You would think it would be their signature dish. But, alas, it really wasn't that good. But I did enjoy the location and theming/decor of the restaurant.
We had a great experieince with the staff there, and that has always made the food enjoyable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom