What to look forward to in 2018 in regards to SoCal Theme Parks - OC Register

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
I am riding it next Saturday, I will let you know how bad it is. (I have been told bad, so I want to compare it to the Classiv MGM Grand Adventures dark ride.

Currently at SeaWorld, it was closed today. What a shame. Signs clearly state the ride is intended for those 10 or younger.

But beautiful weather.

D.Silentu

I have been told bad, so I want to compare it to the Classiv MGM Grand Adventures dark ride.

There's a trip down memory lane! I vaguely recall the backlot boat ride, western rapids and the haunted mine. I've read there was another attraction, something about tunneling underground, but I believe it was closed or under construction during my visit.

Darkbeer1

Original Poster
There's a trip down memory lane! I vaguely recall the backlot boat ride, western rapids and the haunted mine. I've read there was another attraction, something about tunneling underground, but I believe it was closed or under construction during my visit.

The Underground dark ride is the one. The Backlot Boat Ride was OK, some good, some bad. The Rapids ride themed tunnels weren't bad. The Haunted Mine was forgettable. The Stupid ride vehicles that took you "underground" was like StudidStar Lame-o. so bad, you will never forget it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom