What to do...what to do...

For arguments sake let's just say that the GF, Contemporary and Bay Lake are all the same price per night...which resort would you choose?

With the current discount right now of 35% off, which just happens to fall during the time we were going to go :sohappy:, I can get a decent deal on any of them. After the discount, but before taxes, I can stay at the Contemporary for $195/night, Bay Lake for $276/night, or the GF for $286/night. I was VERY surprised that Bay Lake and GF were so close in price :cool:

I was going to stay at the Poly for $269/night, with discount, but I have changed my mind for a few reasons. I'm shocked that there isn't that much of a difference between the Poly and any of the other 3 resorts. I figure if I was going to spend that kind of money on the Poly, I can spend it on one of the others :animwink:

PixieMichele

Contemporary

I, personally, would try the Contemporary. We always stay at the Poly but for the price difference, you can't beat it! The remodel is gorgeous, seems like you can't go wrong!

Upvote 0

PixieMichele

Contemporary

I, personally, would try the Contemporary. We always stay at the Poly but for the price difference, you can't beat it! The remodel is gorgeous, seems like you can't go wrong!

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I'd opt for Contemporary or Bay Lake for sure. Grand Floridian is beautiful, and I don't have the same sort of "it's too stuffy/it's not for me" vibe a lot of people seem to have. I'm just an impatient son of a biscuit barrel. I often prefer driving to the parks versus Disney transportation (excluding MK and if I were in a position that I could walk less than 10 minutes to the Magic Kingdom, without even having to wait for a monorail or a boat, I'd prefer that. It'd also be great if you or someone in your party were getting tired, you wouldn't have to wait for any mode of transportation to get you back. I'd also prefer saving the cash. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom