what to do first?

gibbyd

Original Poster
We are visiting Universal for the first time on April 27th. We have a 7 day pass but we might only do 3 to 4 days between both parks. Are children are 8 and 10 and will go on pretty much anything. We can't afford to buy the express pass. Where should we go first in each park before it gets to busy. Thanks in advance for your response.

Skip

Islands of Adventure - Spider-Man, Hulk, and Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls. Seuss Sky Trolley also gets busy if your kids want to try taht

Universal Studios - Rip Ride Rockit: can't stress this enough, the capacity on this thing is a nightmare right now. Get there right when it opens. Afterwards: Mummy, Men in Black, and Simpsons, in that order. Jaws also gets a tad busy so hit that when it opens (usually an hour after the rest of the park).

Hope that helped!

valleyfan

Spiderman is a must do first at Islands of Adventure and Shrek is always our first choice at the studios park. If you are going to eat in the parks the circus tent place at IOA is great and the Studios theme park we like the place next to the Simpsons.

Have a great time and get there when they open!!!

Belle4ever22

So i go to universal and ioa almost every week. I know the park like the back of my hand. Go to universal first!!!!!! Almost 3/4 of the people going to the parks go to ioa first!

Once your in universal... o by the way get there about 10mins before the park opens. Then when they do open the gates you have to wait until 9 to start walking to rides. EVERYONE will turn left and go to rockit. Go straight and be the first on the mummy, the simpson, and DO NOT FORGET to go and see both horror make show and T2

Mouse Man

Since this is your first visit, you are in for a really mind blowing fun experience. I would say go to Universal first and enjoy and take in everything it has to offer. Then go to Islands of Adventure. You will think Universal was great and could not get any better. Then you will go to Islands of Adventure and be blown away. Have fun and enjoy your time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom