What to do first?

celestia

Original Poster
I am going to wdw June 22nd - 28th
and was wondering what i should do first!
What does everyone do or the first place to go when you get there? :):sohappy:

Main Street USA

I would go where you'll get hit with the biggest dose of magic there is:

The Magic Kingdom

Take time to ride the ferry over and enjoy the view along the way. Then head in through the turnstiles and down Main Street. There's no match for the early morning smells of Main Street USA. Once you hit the end of the street it's up to you, although I tend to hit my favorite WDW attraction, Tomorrowland Transit Authority. It's a great way to start the day. At the end of the day, grab your favorite beverage and hop on board again to cap things off. There's nothing better.:)

Originally posted by Main Street USA

The Magic Kingdom

Take time to ride the ferry over and enjoy the view along the way. Then head in through the turnstiles and down Main Street. There's no match for the early morning smells of Main Street USA. Once you hit the end of the street it's up to you, although I tend to hit my favorite WDW attraction, Tomorrowland Transit Authority. It's a great way to start the day. At the end of the day, grab your favorite beverage and hop on board again to cap things off. There's nothing better.:)

The only person who could have said that better, was walt.....MSU, great response...I totally agree.:sohappy:

MicBat

Originally posted by Main Street USA

The Magic Kingdom

Definitely!... Very well said!
I always start and end my trip at the MK...

wdwforus

I go for Pirates first thing. Its my favorite ride from when I was young going with my parents and it does something for me. I tend to like that end of MK the best anyhow. I think I am about the only one:hammer:

disneytati

The first thing I do when I get to Orlando is to turn the hotel room TV on, and watch the WDW tv loop. It is a great way to get in the mood. And then, on the first full day, I go straight to the Magic Kingdom, my favorite park!!!:D I totally aggree with what has been said here! There is no place on Earth better than the Magic Kingdom to have a magical disney day!!! I usually go straight to Splash Mountain, my favorite attraction. (It usually gets crowded during he day, so better go first thing in the morning) Don't forget to watch Share a Dream Come True Parade and Spectromagic!!! Oh, I wish I were there right now...:(

Epcot is my fav

MK- the walk up Main Street has tons of magic in itself then the whole park has some disney magic.........best rides in the world...not "the world" like wdw i mean the whole world lol......then go to Epcot cause its the best

Sir Hiss527

MK is a great park too go on the first day you arrive, it starts out your magical vacation. And at the end of the day you'll say to yourself "This is going to be a magical week":wave:

kennedy

I agree, MK, and start with the walk down Main Street. After that, most guides will tell you to start with either Splash Mountain or Space Mountain to knock one typically long line out before the crowds roll in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom