What to do first at AK: Safari or Everest?

Pete C

I am going this Saturday, so I am expecting a big crowd. What is the best thing to hit early on? Can you fastpass either of these?

nibblesandbits

Yes, fastpasses are available for both.

I would hit Everest first (either by FP or just get on it)...and then do Safari. (Which more than likely you'll need the FP.)

Upvote 0

SallyShine

I would go to Everest first and get a fast pass. Then I would go in the Everest stand by queue. Then I would go the KS. Next, enjoy some other rides or have lunch and then go back to Everest.

Upvote 0

kid at heart

EE is the first one...

ride it soon as the park opens although you can use a fastpass for it or Safari.The Asia area has really become a hotspot.Flame Tree BBq is good as well as the Tusker house.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Get to the park 45 minutes before opening. WHen you enter the park move as quickly as you can through the oasis and down the main path over the bridge. THe drop rope is at the split in front of the Tree of Life. Stay as far to your right as you can. Immediately go to Everest. If you are the front 100 people - get in line and go ride. If there are 100 people in front of you or more, grab a fastpass. More than likely the fastpass return will be within 45 minutes to an hour. Go to KS and ride. The line won'e be more than 20 minutes without a fastpass a that time. They load those first jeeps incredibly quickly and the line moves very fast. WHen you are done it will be time to return to Everest. Then go do Dinosaur, where there is NOBODY in line as they have all bipassed it to go to EE. Ride Dinosaur 4 or 5 times until the line starts to get to be about 15 minutes long - then go enjoy the rest of the park.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom