What time?

mergatroid

Original Poster
Hi guys,

could somebody please confirm to me what time restaurant reservations become available 60 days in advance. I get 5:45am on google but this doesn't seem to be the case?

nickys

Premium Member
Hi guys,

could somebody please confirm to me what time restaurant reservations become available 60 days in advance. I get 5:45am on google but this doesn't seem to be the case?
It’s officially 6am ET. Sometimes the window opens fractionally early, hence the 5:45am suggestion.

Pre-Covid it was common for some restaurants not to have loaded availability in time for the 180 days mark, (along with Dining packages, desert parties etc that were almost always later than that). With the 60 day window there shouldn’t be that problem. If there’s no availability it usually means all tables are booked.

Muffinpants

6am.. but this past week was my time and it was a nightmare. Had a split stay with swan and had to do those 3 days one day at a time.. than today I got the rest of my trip. Nothing worked on the app today had to use my pc. So many errors and woops system down.. I got a few things but def was stressful.

HouCuseChickie

Definitely start trying at 5:45am ET. It's always been 6am on the dot for me, but my dad always seems to get in about 15 minutes early. He had the same luck with FPs back before everything shut down.

mergatroid

Original Poster
Times seem to be random, went on at 8:30am UK time (3:30am Orlando) today and the next day was showing and all slots taken :mad:

Yesterday at 11pm UK time you could book till 11th October and now you can book till 12th October so the new day has definitely kicked in.

nickys

Premium Member
Times seem to be random, went on at 8:30am UK time (3:30am Orlando) today and the next day was showing and all slots taken :mad:

Yesterday at 11pm UK time you could book till 11th October and now you can book till 12th October so the new day has definitely kicked in.
Try looking at the individual restaurants to check for times.

Also try for specific times, not generic breakfast / lunch / dinner.

And try both the app and the website.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

If it said everything was booked it was probably because they had not actually released the reservations yet because they are released at 6am eastern...
Plus the app while easy to navigate around can be glitchy.
Sometimes its easier to do it on the website.

mergatroid

Original Poster
If it said everything was booked it was probably because they had not actually released the reservations yet because they are released at 6am eastern...
Plus the app while easy to navigate around can be glitchy.
Sometimes its easier to do it on the website.
I was doing it from the website. Some times were available just not the ones I wanted (my fault for not being specific in the op) and that was at 3:30am eastern? All very strange.

Last edited:

crawale

Hi guys,

6 am CT but maybe a few minutes after that. Don't forget your first day may already be booked up by people whose first day was several days prior.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom