What time of day?

HouCuseChickie

I like early morning in all of the parks, but MK is my favorite. As much as I like the lights at night, there's something kind of sad knowing that it means another Disney day is close to being over. On the flipside, there's something about a fresh start in the morning and being in there before all the crowds hit the parks.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Early mornings at the parks are my favorite. Once I enter, I always try to go to the farthest distance point in the park. This is so I can have a little quiet time to observe and appreciate the park's theme, and its unique details, before the major crowds arrive there.

Also, an early park entry gives you the advantage of not waiting too long in line, for at least one of of the major rides.

rob45

Night time at the parks. I like the MK a few hours before closing. EPCOT is a favorite also, I like to grab a cold Moose Head in Canada and by the time we walk from World Showcase to the bus terminals it's all gone.

Scooter

I actually have 2 favorite times when I'm in WDW.
Rope drop at Epcot is my #1 favorite. I Love the brisk walk/jog/run to The Land Pavillion to experiance Soarin and afterwards eat breakfast there and then ride Living WithThe Land.
My 2nd fav time is arriving at Downtown Disney just when they open (9:30) We Love being the first ones in The Christmas Shop and if you go on a week day when DD first opens, it's almost like you have the whole Downtown area to yourselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom